Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Russian Bounty on U.S. military in Afghanistan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, now by Trump's own admission the IC was aware of the bounties from Russia.

Intel just reported to me that they did not find this info credible, and therefore did not report it to me or @VP
    . Possibly another fabricated Russia Hoax, maybe by the Fake News @nytimesbooks
    , wanting to make Republicans look bad!!!

Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
      So, now by Trump's own admission the IC was aware of the bounties from Russia.

Intel just reported to me that they did not find this info credible, and therefore did not report it to me or @VP
      . Possibly another fabricated Russia Hoax, maybe by the Fake News @nytimesbooks
      , wanting to make Republicans look bad!!!

Sad!
      The left can try to impeach him again, but there's an election coming up soon.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
        A couple. A couple you couldn't find and a couple you declared victory while acknowledging the articles were "not completely, accurate".
        Why do you lie so much? *One* I couldn't find.

*One* was, at minimum, substantially true. Quote the full sentence where you find your quote.

The committees were already briefed, assuming any of this is true.
        As I just posted, Trump has now half confirmed the story. We're down to whether the IC found the bounties credible or not. FLC, WSJ, and our European Allies certainly did.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          The left can try to impeach him again, but there's an election coming up soon.
          Don't forget to thank the troops, patriot.

Comment

Don't forget to thank the troops, patriot.
            You had a rough night or something, bud? What, exactly, do you want to happen?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You had a rough night or something, bud? What, exactly, do you want to happen?
              Impeachment would be just dandy. The fact that you think it is only a consideration for "the left" says quite a bit about your patriotism.

Comment

Impeachment would be just dandy.
                If Bolton had been more concerned about National Security than making money from a tell-all, Trump may have been impeached AND removed from office.

The fact that you think it is only a consideration for "the left" says everything one might hope to learn about you.
                I'd love for you to try to explain exactly what you think it says about me. It was, after all, the left who tried to impeach and remove him the first time.

Comment

If Bolton had been more concerned about National Security than making money from a tell-all, Trump may have been impeached AND removed from office.
                  What's your point?

I'd love for you to try to explain exactly what you think it says about me. It was, after all, the left who tried to impeach and remove him the first time.
                  If you don't consider rewarding a country who puts a bounty on American solders impeachable by *all* then you simply don't love this country. Sorry.

Comment

As I just posted, Trump has now half confirmed the story. We're down to whether the IC found the bounties credible or not. FLC, WSJ, and our European Allies certainly did.
                    Why do you lie so much? Trump said IC didn't find it credible so they didn't bother mentioning it to him.

Now go ask why Democrats on the Armed Services Committees leaked the not credible story to the NYT in an election year. They put politics ahead of patriotism (since you like to question the patriotism of those on this board).

Comment

Why do you lie so much? Trump said IC didn't find it credible so they didn't bother mentioning it to him.

Now go ask why Democrats on the Armed Services Committees leaked the not credible story to the NYT in an election year.
                      Quote my lie or retract your accusation.

Comment

What's your point?
                        Are you maybe posting drunk or something? You seem even more combative than usual.

If you don't consider rewarding a country who puts a bounty on American solders impeachable by *all* then you simply don't love this country. Sorry.
                        Wow.

First of all, I don't believe America has ever been more politically divided than she is today, and the left has been trying to "get Trump" since before he even took office. It's been constant, non-stop. In my opinion, this would be one more political battle, regardless of what I think.

I really don't know all the facts of this particular allegation, and I have a firm policy of waiting for actual fact before jumping to conclusions.

Your accusation that I don't love this country are ---- maybe when you sober up, you'll apologize. That is, if you have the decency God gave skunk poop.

Comment

Trump didn't know about the non credible report. So impeach him.

Comment

Wow.

First of all, I don't believe America has ever been more politically divided than she is today, and the left has been trying to "get Trump" since before he even took office. It's been constant, non-stop. In my opinion, this would be one more political battle, regardless of what I think.

I really don't know all the facts of this particular allegation, and I have a firm policy of waiting for actual fact before jumping to conclusions.

Your accusation that I don't love this country are ---- maybe when you sober up, you'll apologize. That is, if you have the decency God gave skunk poop.
                            I have nothing to apologize for. The fact that you think only "the left" ought to be interested in impeaching over this issue says everything there is to say.

And am I more combative than normal? You are gosh darn correct. This issue in front of us separates the patriots from traitorous cowards. Anyone on the wrong side of this line is my enemy.

Comment

Trump didn't know about the non credible report. So impeach him.
                              Quote my lie or retract your accusation.

Comment

I have nothing to apologize for. The fact that you think only "the left" ought to be interested in impeaching over this issue says everything there is to say.
                                Well, first of all, I didn't say ONLY the left - but I guarantee you that's where it would start.

And am I more combative than normal? You are gosh darn correct. This issue in front of us separates the patriots from traitorous cowards. Anyone on the wrong side of this line is my enemy.
                                Should I be trembling in my boots?

Comment