Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump coordinating with Putin! Undeniable proof!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Wouldn't that be nice. He keeps his conversations with Putin close to the vest though I'm sure. He even snatched the notes out of the transcribers hands once to hide what the two of them spoke about.
    Keeping conversations between heads of state private is standard protocol. Think about it. How many heads-of-state conversations can you find online? Zelensky was mortified when Trump revealed their conversation.

Seriously, there is some mind-numbing disconnect going on when people insist Trump is doing Putin's bidding. It's like an alternate reality. Nevermind that it was OBAMA who made a snarky side comment to Medvedev about being more flexible after the 2012 election. Good grief! It is all too surreal.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
      Trump wanted to nullify the Obama sanctions, and he only signed on to new sanctions (enacted by congress, not Trump) after 6 months of congress pressuring him to do so. And he only did that after after speaking to Putin. They have to make it look good you know.
      Of course. You've got it all figured out.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
        ... add them up and it's Obama that looks like Putin's pal. Like the "red line" he backed away from (maybe Obama got a call from Putin and said 'No, Barrie, you don't want to go there').
        And who could ever forget...

President ObamaPresident MedvedevPresident Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          And who could ever forget...

President ObamaPresident MedvedevPresident Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."
          I know! I swear these people accusing Trump of being in Putin's pocket are either blinded or brainwashed or completely without perspective. If Obama had been caught stealing candy, these people would now be shouting "Trump is a candy thief!" It's some weird alternate reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
            I know! I swear these people accusing Trump of being in Putin's pocket are either blinded or brainwashed or completely without perspective. If Obama had been caught stealing candy, these people would now be shouting "Trump is a candy thief!" It's some weird alternate reality.
            And then after he was reelected, he gave Putin a sweetheart deal that effectively removed America's defense capabilities from Russia's corner of the world for which we got nothing in return and paved the way for Russia's eventual invasion of Ukraine. I guess that was the "flexibility" he was referring to.

Comment