Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Real Clear Average - Polling for Support of Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    The longer the Democrat's impeachment circus went on the more support for impeachment dropped. I doubt that this was part of their plan.
    They absolutely bet on the wrong horse -- the were SO wrapped up with how important they are that they just assumed they'd convince the American people to go along with their scam.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

CNN Poll: Support For Impeachment Drops 5 Points As Democrats Forge Ahead

EGGcellent Job, Democrat political hacks and the clowns* who support them.

And now, the HateTrump crowd is demanding that the Senate save their sorry butts.

*CP doesn't really think all Democrats and supporters are clowns - he's just taking a friendly poke at somebody else who uses that phrase
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

More bad news for the HateTrump crowd...

impeach.jpg

And, Independents.... well, the Democrats are not doing themselves any favors here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          They absolutely bet on the wrong horse -- the were SO wrapped up with how important they are that they just assumed they'd convince the American people to go along with their scam.
          They and the MSM (getting increasingly impossible to distinguish between them) are openly lamenting the fact that Schiff and Nadler's circus was a complete bust. Which is of course why they are now demanding a chance to re-do it. With luck they'll keep their promise of just impeaching him again which could very well end up making Democrats an endangered species in the House.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

They and the MSM (getting increasingly impossible to distinguish between them) are openly lamenting the fact that Schiff and Nadler's circus was a complete bust. Which is of course why they are now demanding a chance to re-do it. With luck they'll keep their promise of just impeaching him again which could very well end up making Democrats an endangered species in the House.
            Marcy Laptur (D-OH) is using her 2 minutes to rail against Putin -- I think she missed the memo that the Russian Collusion Delusion failed the focus group test.

Comment

After this fiasco, we need to disband the DNC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                After this fiasco, we need to disband the DNC.
                Will there be such a need?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Will there be such a need?
                  The DNC tried to fix the last election, did fix the primaries to eliminate Sanders and fed Hillary questions for the debate. The Democrats have used false reports paid for by Hillary to accuse the President of collusion with Russia, and now they are using rumors to try to impeach him. They are more crooked than the mafia and are guilty of everything they are accusing Trump of.

Comment

The DNC tried to fix the last election, did fix the primaries to eliminate Sanders and fed Hillary questions for the debate. The Democrats have used false reports paid for by Hillary to accuse the President of collusion with Russia, and now they are using rumors to try to impeach him. They are more crooked than the mafia and are guilty of everything they are accusing Trump of.
                    Yeah, I meant, they're pretty much self-destructing, but, who knows.

Comment

With luck they'll keep their promise of just impeaching him again which could very well end up making Democrats an endangered species in the House.
                      Sadly, no. They may well lose their majority status, but they're in no danger of disappearing.
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        Sadly, no. They may well lose their majority status, but they're in no danger of disappearing.
                        You do understand the concept of hyperbole don't you?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

If you've been listening to the Democrats today it is clear that most still think Trump colluded with Russia to fix the 2016 election. Either that or they realize how ill-informed their supporters are and keep cynically feeding them garbage.

Comment

Considering that Hillary quite literally bought the DNC is it a surprise that they'd rig the primaries so that no matter who got the most votes Hillary would still get the most delegates. Or gave Hillary the questions that would be asked in the debates so that she'd have time to come up with a good answer.

Comment

You do understand the concept of hyperbole don't you?
                              What you said was more wild exaggeration than hyperbole, IMHBAO.
                              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                                What you said was more wild exaggeration than hyperbole, IMHBAO.

Comment