Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Ukraine scandal timeline Democrats... don�t want America to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks more like confirmation bias to me.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Might I suggest you take another look at your signature, Jim? You're doing that thing again.

Besides, that's a dishonest representation of my beliefs -- you're better than this. Or, were at one time.
      Not really CP. This is a post that support trump and demeans those that believe he has acted inappropriately or illegally, which is typical for you. And this article is in line with theories and ideas promoted by Putin and then by Trump that - as I indicated - have been flagged as Russian sources of disinformation by those most qualified to know. So I'm responding to that post and the fact you've posted disinformation without any critical or objective comment that interferes with its function as disinformation.
      Last edited by oxmixmudd; 11-23-2019, 03:37 PM.
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Looks more like confirmation bias to me.

Comment

That's not what Republicans are saying at all.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
            Not really CP. This is a post that support trump and demeans those that believe he has acted inappropriately or illegally, which is typical for you. And this article is in line with theories and ideas promoted by Putin and then by Trump that - as I indicated - have been flagged as Russian sources of disinformation by those most qualified to know. So I'm responding to that post and the fact you've posted disinformation without any critical or objective comment that interferes with its function as disinformation.
            Does "those qualified to know" mean those that pushed a Russiagate conspiracy theory about the potus for three years, and are currently pushing one about Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              That's not what Republicans are saying at all.

Comment

Don't pay too much attention to the fact that you're lacking in hard evidence, right? And don't look behind the curtain at all the exculpatory evidence -- that'd just confuse people.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                  That is garbage. Check your facts. THIS IS RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION TO MOVE THE BLAME FOR ELECTION MEDDLING OFF THEM. It is disgraceful that Republicans are running with this.
                  Is this your usual trolling, or have you finally succumbed to TDS?
                  Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Don't pay too much attention to the fact that you're lacking in hard evidence, right? And don't look behind the curtain at all the exculpatory evidence -- that'd just confuse people.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                      but there is no doubt at all in my Fake News-brainwashed mind that he was running a scheme to obtain information that he expected would damage a political opponent
                      Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                        Like I said, where's there's smoke there's fire.
                        The other telltale sign is insisting that the theory is debunked when it's not, whether it's about John Solomon's credibility, or that a known actor waving a gun about a pizza outlet debunks a certain theory.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                          The other telltale sign is insisting that the theory is debunked when it's not, whether it's about John Solomon's credibility, or that a known actor waving a gun about a pizza outlet debunks a certain theory.
                          Insisting it's been debunked. Calling it a conspiracy theory. Calling it Russian disinfo propaganda. Claiming Solomon is a discredited journalist. Threatening that Graham will "regret" the investigation. I've never seen so much smoke related to one subject that has yet to be investigated.

Comment

Insisting it's been debunked. Calling it a conspiracy theory. Calling it Russian disinfo propaganda. Claiming Solomon is a discredited journalist. Threatening that Graham will "regret" the investigation. I've never seen so much smoke related to one subject that has yet to be investigated.

Comment

Or implying that there is a eyewitness whistleblower, which rapidly degenerated to 'believe their hearsay!!!!'. We don't have the time or care enough to look into all the documents or alleged evidence, but only one side stinks to high heaven.

Threatening that Graham will "regret" the investigation.
                              So much screaming, it is only likely to mean that Trump is over the target and might actually drain part of the Swamp.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                                Not really CP. This is a post that support trump and demeans those that believe he has acted inappropriately or illegally, which is typical for you.
                                I posted an article, Jim, with very little commentary on my part to see how whoever would respond. The TrumpHaters will respond one way - usually quite reactionary (like you) - while the conservatives will most likely support it. I like to see the reactions. I like to see the reasoning behind the attacks / defenses.

And this article is in line with theories and ideas promoted by Putin and then by Trump that - as I indicated - have been flagged as Russian sources of disinformation by those most qualified to know. So I'm responding to that post and the fact you've posted disinformation without any critical or objective comment that interferes with its function as disinformation.
                                I don't think we know the entirety of this thing yet. I don't think you know half of what you think you know. But this I know -- you will see it in whatever light makes Trump look the absolute worst.
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment