Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Take This Impeachment And Shove It...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
    We still haven't heard the end of the FBI apparently targeting his campaign to take him out even though the referenced investigation wasn't made public until well after the election. You'd think the folks outraged by that would be really upset at Comey's imprudent decision against standing policy to release investigative information in the last week of October!

--Sam
    Yes, one would think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      and you guys like to try to pretend it's the people posting criticim of Trump policies and actions that are obsessed
      It's all you ever post about, Jim --- between posting anti-Trump stuff and complaining about being attacked, that's pretty much all ya got.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Because those cases were not within the purview of Muellers investigation, nor do they have anything to do with the Ukrainian extortion scheme investigated by Congress. Those alleged crimes/investigations have nothing to do with his term in office, they are outside the purview of Congressional oversight which is why the SDNY is doing the investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          It's all you ever post about, Jim --- between posting anti-Trump stuff and complaining about being attacked, that's pretty much all ya got.
          Posting the crazy things Trump does takes a good bit of time CP. Especially with all the folks here that cant stay on the objective target and keep making up distractions and veering off into ad hominem laced rabbit holes.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Posting the crazy things Trump does takes a good bit of time CP.
            Especially when one is obsessed with the crazy things Trump does.

Especially with all the folks here that cant stay on the objective target and keep making up distractions and veering off into ad hominem laced rabbit holes.
            Sure, Jim. Back to your obsession with Trump....
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Especially when one is obsessed with the crazy things Trump does.

Sure, Jim. Back to your obsession with Trump....
              One thing that has become quite clear today CP. Your ability to deny reality and twist the facts in you favor is not by any mean limited tobyou radulation for Donald Trump.
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

One thing that has become quite ckearctoday CP. You ability to deny reality andvtwistvthe facts in you favor is not by any Jean's limited tovyouvadulation for Dojald Trump.
                Ummm.... wanna try that again in English?

Comment

Ummm.... wanna try that again in English?
                  Just look back CP. It's just my rather poor phone keyboard. It likes to turn space bars into v's or c's, and the spell corrector gets involved and makes things even odder. And sometimes I dont notice the section of the post that is affected because the text entry window on the phone is so small.

But you already knew all that.

I'm going to adjust some of the settings to see if I can make it a bit more accurate. There, that seems to help.
                  Last edited by oxmixmudd; 12-28-2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Just look back CP. It's just my rather poor phone keyboard. It likes to turn space bars into v's or c's, and the spell corrector gets involved and makes things even odder. And sometimes I dont notice the section of the post that is affected because the text entry window on the phone is so small.

You're wasting time, Jim, and allowing yourself to be distracted.

Quick --- back to posting all the crazy stuff Trump does, cause Lord knows nobody else is mentioning anything about him!

Comment

Quick --- back to posting all the crazy stuff Trump does, cause Lord knows nobody else is mentioning anything about him!
                      There you go again. Off into the weeds of useless and unnecessary criticism.

Comment

There you go again. Off into the weeds of useless and unnecessary criticism.
                        Just trying to get you back on track, Ox.... you said "Posting the crazy things Trump does takes a good bit of time"....

come on, don't let me distract you, back to the crazy stuff!!!

Comment

I'm going to adjust some of the settings to see if I can make it a bit more accurate. There, that seems to help.
                          I think the most hilarious text I got from my wife was the day she was using the speech-to-text feature, and I got a message that went something like:

"On your way home can you stop by the stop hitting your brother sorry stop by the store and get some I mean it you stop it right now just pick up some eggs on your way home".
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

But speaking of the nutcasy things the conservative voices beloved leader does:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/28/polit...ter/index.html

Source: above

Vox's Aaron Rupar, who closely tracks the President's public comments, wrote on Twitter Friday night, "The President of the United States has, today alone, retweeted 2 QAnon fan accounts, a Pizzagate account, an account that compared his following to a cult, and an account that described Obama as 'Satan's Muslim Scum.' And this insanity isn't even a blip on the news radar."

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              I think the most hilarious text I got from my wife was the day she was using the speech-to-text feature, and I got a message that went something like:

"On your way home can you stop by the stop hitting your brother sorry stop by the store and get some I mean it you stop it right now just pick up some eggs on your way home".
                              That is great mm!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Yeah, my favorite one was when my police Chief asked if I was available for a funeral, and I texted back, never looking at the actual text til later.

What I THOUGHT I texted was "I'll double check".

What I ACTUALLY texted was "love ya double!"

Comment