Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mueller's testimony: even many of those on the left say it was a train wreck for them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    I like that. You are going to standby the Democrat story line come hell or high water.
    I really don't think he knows any better.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Yep... as I predicted, their next step is the "Mueller was incompetent" defense.
      Irrelevant, MM. Whats wrong, can't defend against the evidence itself, gotta demean Mueller so that you can ignore thinking about the evidence. Ain't workin guys!

Comment

But surely they have to know that grand jury testimony is legally off limits. Barr can't provide it without breaking the law.
        Sounds to me like you're worried, MM. Wouldn't want the truth to get out there now would we? Btw, Barr is a part of this conspiracy now. And believe me, Congress knows a whole lot better than you, what they can an can not legally do.

Comment

You're right, the only time Democrats care about the law is when they can falsely accuse a Republican of breaking it.
          Seriously, you can't really be that blind, or that biased that you don't see the laws broken by the president and his cronies, the gigantic swamp he created, but you accuse the democrats of not caring about the law. I'll tell you who doesn't care, and who has made it clear that they don't care, about the law or the Constitution for that matter. That would be you and all those ignoring it and defending the President while knowing that he has broken it, totally disregarded it at every turn.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Found this montage put together by Rush Limbaugh of reactions to Mueller the day his appointment was announced:

And do you remember all of the "Mueller Time" memes and images of him as a hero

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38641[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]38642[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]38643[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]38644[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]38645[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]38646[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]38647[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]38648[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]38649[/ATTACH]

The last one, ironically comes from The Atlantic in an article complaining about the fact that "Americans Can't Stop Mythologizing Robert Mueller"

Anywho... As everyone knows after Mueller Time...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38650[/ATTACH]
            Big deal. Cherry pick quotes much? They also knew and said that Mueller was going to keep it close to the vest, there are no bombshells gonna fall. He did exactly as was expected.

Comment

You mean like the fact that Mueller never concluded that the President committed any crimes?
              Nope, we already know that Mueller didn't conclude, and why he didn't conclude, even though you continue to feign ignorance of that fact.
              Last edited by JimL; 07-26-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                I like that. You are going to standby the Democrat story line come hell or high water.
                It's not a story, it's a fact, it's the report that matters, it's the evidence that matters. Someday you may figure that out!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  The above reply actually exposes yours.
                  AND, you can be a mindless parrot! A monkey-see-monkey-do parrot.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It's not a story, it's a fact, it's the report that matters, it's the evidence that matters. Someday you may figure that out!
                    But you will NEVER be anything more than a mindless

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Big deal. Cherry pick quotes much? They also knew and said that Mueller was going to keep it close to the vest, there are no bombshells gonna fall. He did exactly as was expected.
                      Sorry slowboat but I was addressing how giddy the MSM and others on the left were when Mueller was appointed to the special counsel position back in 2017 in comparison to how quick they are now to throw him under the bus after his testimony.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                        Irrelevant, MM. Whats wrong, can't defend against the evidence itself, gotta demean Mueller so that you can ignore thinking about the evidence. Ain't workin guys!

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                        Sounds to me like you're worried, MM. Wouldn't want the truth to get out there now would we? Btw, Barr is a part of this conspiracy now. And believe me, Congress knows a whole lot better than you, what they can an can not legally do.

The best thing about liberals is how unintentionally hilarious they are.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

The best thing about liberals is how unintentionally hilarious they are.
                          We need to keep Jimmy around.... always need that occasional chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            I felt bad for Mueller, he seemed out of it.
                            I don't. He's had a long and corrupt career, and he willingly stuck his own head in the noose. He got everything that was coming to him.
                            Cognitive dissonance does not bother me, thus I agree with both of these.
                            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

But surely they have to know that grand jury testimony is legally off limits. Barr can't provide it without breaking the law.
                              Obeying the law is obstruction!!!
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Seriously, you can't really be that blind, or that biased that you don't see the laws broken by the president and his cronies, the gigantic swamp he created, but you accuse the democrats of not caring about the law. I'll tell you who doesn't care, and who has made it clear that they don't care, about the law or the Constitution for that matter. That would be you and all those ignoring it and defending the President while knowing that he has broken it, totally disregarded it at every turn.
                                Jim, the report is a big nothing. No collusion, no determination - nothing. The Democrats are grasping at straws while convincing themselves they are on solid ground - they're not. This thing is just about worthless - no determination means they DID NOT determine that any laws WERE broken.

Yeah, yeah, I'll read the whole thing - you're just lucky I don't charge you by the page!
                                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment