Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump the Autocrat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    And what difference would that make?
    It would make a world of difference, Jimmy. It's exactly why, in spycraft, you always want to cover your tracks.

Use your head stupid!
    You get this way when you get backed into a corner, Jimmy.

If they can do that in Illinois, they can potentially do it in every state. Catching them after the fact isn't going to help.
    It's like an act of war, Jimmy -- if they actually change votes and leave proof they did it, it's a major problem.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      I'm not sure if he actually believes that or is merely attempting to provoke an angry response.
      Thanks. I have a hard time with the "provoke an angry response" because his accusations are so darn goofy. It's more amusing than provocative.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Jimmy, from that report...

It concludes that the Russian government "directed extensive activity" against U.S. infrastructure that began as early as 2014 and extended into 2017. State and local officials, the report found, were "not sufficiently warned or prepared" about attacks from a hostile government power at the time.

Who was the One guarding the hen house during that period of time? And why, exactly, did his team not "warn or prepare" State officials?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          "Being in a position" to do something does not mean they could have done it WITHOUT LEAVING BREADCRUMBS, you dolt.
          Being "in a position to delete and change voting data" is also extremely vague and could just as accurately describe thousands of poll workers across the country, not to mention any number of government agencies responsible for tallying the ballots. What is the actual accusation?
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Being "in a position to delete and change voting data" is also extremely vague and could just as accurately describe thousands of poll workers across the country, not to mention any number of government agencies responsible for tallying the ballots. What is the actual accusation?
            "The Russians hacked the election"
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Jimmy, from that report...

It concludes that the Russian government "directed extensive activity" against U.S. infrastructure that began as early as 2014 and extended into 2017. State and local officials, the report found, were "not sufficiently warned or prepared" about attacks from a hostile government power at the time.

Who was the One guarding the hen house during that period of time? And why, exactly, did his team not "warn or prepare" State officials?
              Joe Biden

Comment

So, really, Obama should have DONE something, since this appears to have come into play on his watch!

Comment

Either he was clueless during his reign (not at all unlikely) or he's outright lying. I'll be charitable and assume the former.

Comment

The Russians are, in fact, "in a position" to launch nuclear weapons on the US.

Comment

I'm not sure if he actually believes that or is merely attempting to provoke an angry response.
                      Misery loves company?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Either he was clueless during his reign (not at all unlikely) or he's outright lying. I'll be charitable and assume the former.
                        Joe Biden is really, really good at saying dumb stuff. I'd just chalk it up to that.
                        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Um... It did happen under their watch.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Joe Biden is really, really good at saying dumb stuff. I'd just chalk it up to that.
                            Well, yeah, I think he says dumb stuff because he's pretty much clueless. One of my favorites was his "shotgun" advice.

And from our good right-wing conservative friends at Snopes....

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              Jimmy, from that report...

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                I know. I suppose I should have indicated that my post was meant to be ironic.

Speaking of irony, the one high profile attempt to uncover voter fraud in the 2016 election actually did find significant discrepancies... in Hillary's favor!

https://nypost.com/2016/12/14/michig...-stein-wanted/

Comment