Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden, Me Too..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    At least I didn't sniff her hair as she went by.
    Well maybe you didn't...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
        I don't know about your country, but here in the US, "...affectionate behavior which made them feel uncomfortable." Is called sexual harassment. We have mandatory training every year and what's classified as "sexual harassment" in the videos isn't as bad as that. He may not have slept with them, but he still sexually harassed them.
        As I noted earlier ever since my first company-wide mandatory sexual harassment class back in the 1990s the sort of behavior that Biden is notorious for has been explicitly and expressly cited as a major no-no.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          As I noted earlier ever since my first company-wide mandatory sexual harassment class back in the 1990s the sort of behavior that Biden is notorious for has been explicitly and expressly cited as a major no-no.
          Maybe they can use his video clips as examples in the next training session!

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Yeah, back then I was in a meeting (as a consultant) where the company's sexual harassment policy was being unveiled, and one of the salesman laughed and said "In this company, sexual harassment won't be punished, it will be graded".

It got real quiet for a minute, then the female business owner said, "And you, Mr Smith, just got an F - you can collect your things and Payroll will get your final check ready". She wasn't joking.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Let me tell you that if Biden or anybody else did that to me, or if I saw him do it to a family member of any age, he would have a broken nose for sticking it into somebody else's personal space. And then I might break his fingers, too.

I am offended by his behaviour and by the left's trying to sweep it under the rug.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                Let me tell you that if Biden or anybody else did that to me, or if I saw him do it to a family member of any age, he would have a broken nose for sticking it into somebody else's personal space. And then I might break his fingers, too.

I am offended by his behaviour and by the left's trying to sweep it under the rug.
                But you would follow that all with "Bless his heart", no?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  But you would follow that all with "Bless his heart", no?
                  He'd be lucky to get away with his heart still inside his chest.

But I'd let you open the door for me anytime, and I would heartily thank you!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    Let me tell you that if Biden or anybody else did that to me, or if I saw him do it to a family member of any age, he would have a broken nose for sticking it into somebody else's personal space. And then I might break his fingers, too.
                    Well imagine what you would do if he grabbed you by the genitals or planted a tic-tac freshened unwanted kiss on your lips. The moral hypocrisy of the Right is breathtaking..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                      Well imagine what you would do if he grabbed you by the genitals or planted a tic-tac freshened unwanted kiss on your lips. The moral hypocrisy of the Right is breathtaking..
                      Still waiting for evidence that Trump actually did any of those things considering the unreliability of his accusers.

On the other hand, we have a preponderance of evidence showing Gropin' Joe literally caught in the act, so...
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                        I would have done the same things to whomever did it, idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          Still waiting for evidence that Trump actually did any of those things considering the unreliability of his accusers.

On the other hand, we have a preponderance of evidence showing Gropin' Joe literally caught in the act, so...
                          But, the accusations are SERIOUS, so... that's all it takes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintell...0-lg5eP-OiNmg/

Comment

• Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd

Comment

• And I will happily hold Trump to this exact same standard, just as soon as someone shows me pictures and videos of Trump creeping up behind unsuspecting women and little girls and making them visibly uncomfortable with his "old-fashioned avuncular behavior."
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd

Comment