Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden, Me Too..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny, I tell my liberal friends that Joe Biden is pedophile. I show them this video posted above of Joey getting touchy with that young girl, and some of them are so fallen deep into cognitive dissonance they say it's "video photoshopped" lol. The world is photoshopped including this reality.

Comment

• In fact, I think it is the democrats that are kicking up the biggest fuss about Biden. Flores in particular, with Sanders being blamed by the Biden faction for stirring the pot. Trump only has to sit back and
      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
      Scripture before Tradition:
      but that won't prevent others from
      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• That's a good stooge, you're ignoring that this was initiated and orchestrated against Biden by fellow leftist Sanders in a sorry attempt to deflect responsibility on those you don't like. I guess Biden is feeling the Bern and maybe you should go back to fantasizing about nonexistent Russian collusion (at least on Trump's part although Hillary sure seems closely connected).

Btw, the New York Times is saying that two more women have stepped forward

Last edited by rogue06; 04-03-2019, 06:51 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I don't care about unproven (and perhaps unprovable) accusations. I care about the irrefutable pictures and videos
          Last edited by Mountain Man; 04-03-2019, 07:10 AM.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
            ... I mean, isn't there already meme images of him being a colossal creeper circulating the internet? Heck, I remember seeing some where creeped out anime girls were photo-shopped in.
            00000000000000aaa5.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00f.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]36059[/ATTACH]
                Here is a very different opinion of why Biden is the way Biden is, from someone - a woman - who worked closely with him for years:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/03/opini...els/index.html

Jim
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                  Here is a very different opinion of why Biden is the way Biden is, from someone - a woman - who worked closely with him for years:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/03/opini...els/index.html

Jim
                  Yeah, they're definitely circling the wagons around him. Unlike Al Franken, Biden is too big to fail. Still, the women are coming out of the woodwork so fast now that you'd think that Trump had nominated him for SCOTUS.

Comment

• Biden.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      So Trump's mere words, versus dozens of pictures and videos of Gropin' Joe literally caught in the act. Hmmm!
                      Oh you've graduated from "creepy Joe Biden" to "Gropin' Joe". Good boy!

"Groping Joe" has not been accused of inappropriate sexual behavior by any of the complainants, merely affectionate behavior which made them feel uncomfortable. OTOH Trump's "mere words" (out of his own mouth) were of utterly unacceptable overtly explicit sexual behavior...but then, he's an inveterate liar isn't he MM so perhaps you don't believe anything Trump says.

Comment

• My wife's comment this morning: "if Joe Biden ever touched me or my daughter that way, I'd slug him, and I wouldn't care if it got me arrested."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                          "Groping Joe" has not been accused of inappropriate sexual behavior by any of the complainants, merely affectionate behavior which made them feel uncomfortable.
                          Let's try an experiment:

You go ahead and sniff the hair of your female coworkers, kiss their heads, whisper in their ears, and grasp them tightly around the side of their upper torso, and when you're hauled into court to give an account for your actions, just tell the judge, "It wasn't inappropriate sexual behavior, it was merely unwanted affection!" Let us know how that works out for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                            Oh you've graduated from "creepy Joe Biden" to "Gropin' Joe". Good boy!

"Groping Joe" has not been accused of inappropriate sexual behavior by any of the complainants, merely affectionate behavior which made them feel uncomfortable. OTOH Trump's "mere words" (out of his own mouth) were of utterly unacceptable overtly explicit sexual behavior...but then, he's an inveterate liar isn't he MM so perhaps you don't believe anything Trump says.
                            I don't know about your country, but here in the US, "...affectionate behavior which made them feel uncomfortable." Is called sexual harassment. We have mandatory training every year and what's classified as "sexual harassment" in the videos isn't as bad as that. He may not have slept with them, but he still sexually harassed them.
                            "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                              I don't know about your country, but here in the US, "...affectionate behavior which made them feel uncomfortable." Is called sexual harassment. We have mandatory training every year and what's classified as "sexual harassment" in the videos isn't as bad as that. He may not have slept with them, but he still sexually harassed them.
                              Bingo. Even referring to a female coworker as "sweetie" can be enough to get you fired, and any sort of unwanted deliberate physical contact could very easily land you in court.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                Bingo. Even referring to a female coworker as "sweetie" can be enough to get you fired, and any sort of unwanted deliberate physical contact could very easily land you in court.
                                Yeah didn't Tassman watch the Gillette commercial? Biden is full of toxic masculinity.

And wasn't Tassy the one claiming I was being toxic for holding a door open on an elevator for a woman? At least I didn't sniff her hair as she went by.

Comment