Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

More Politicians Like Dianne Feinstein, Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Politicians Like Dianne Feinstein, Please

More Politicians Like Dianne Feinstein, Please

(not that I really want more like her, but that was the headline of the article) I do like her spunk, though.

[I]
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I particularly like this part...

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

CP, you scared me with your thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        I particularly like this part...
        It's amusing to see just how indignant and irked she seems to be. That is often the case when a liberal suddenly finds themselves facing their own Frankenstein's monster. They get people all upset and scared to death and gleefully send them out to harass and harangue conservatives but when suddenly some of those chicken come home to roost then it's a whole 'nuther ball game (excuse the mixed metaphors). This is just another instance that I've seen with folks like Pelosi and most notably Obama[1]. They just don't tolerate protesters very well.

1. And of course there was Al "the Groper" Franken a couple of years before he was a Senator and while attending a Howard Dean rally, charged through the audience and literally body-slammed a protester to the ground. In all the accounts about this in the MSM not one mentioned if the person Franken committed battery to was injured in the incident but were only concerned with assuring their readers that Franken wasn't hurt although he did break his trademark thick-rim glasses.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yeah I was actually impressed that she didn't let this obvious ambush and use of children as emotional weapons faze her.

This was a setup, pure and simple. They brainwash kids with "facts" and scare them, then force them upon Feinstein, hoping she will cave to their misguided demands.

She should have been nice to the children, then asked them to excuse her while she talked with the "chaperones" privately, and then chewed them out for using children like that.

Comment

Who are these little bratty brainwashed kids?
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Yeah I was actually impressed that she didn't let this obvious ambush and use of children as emotional weapons faze her.

This was a setup, pure and simple. They brainwash kids with "facts" and scare them, then force them upon Feinstein, hoping she will cave to their misguided demands.

She should have been nice to the children, then asked them to excuse her while she talked with the "chaperones" privately, and then chewed them out for using children like that.
              To me she was expressing a "who do you think you are to question me?" sort of attitude.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                To me she was expressing a "who do you think you are to question me?" sort of attitude.
                Yeah. That's why I said she should have excused the children and taken the adults to task instead. She came off as rude to children. Never a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                  CP, you scared me with your thread title.
                  Then I can die in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    I think the point is that the shortened version of the video shows that, but the "big picture" - the longer version - offsets that somewhat.

Comment

Comment