Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mueller Report Next Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

Again, whether he is lawfully in office, that is was lawfully elected, is irrelevant to the question of whether he deserves to remain in office, and you, as an american citizen, ...
    Your capacity to evaluate relevant data is adequately demonstrated.
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
      What we need to know are the Mueller findings re Trump's other activities including with the Russians.
      We already know Mueller's findings: no evidence of collusion; insufficient evidence to support a charge of obstruction. The end.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        Again, we already know about Trump's immoral sexual exploits. What we need to know are the Mueller findings re Trump's other activities including with the Russians. E.g. why he surrounded himself with Russian-connected criminals and other dubious activities related to the election and its financing. AND, we need to know why he is doing everything possible to hide his highly dubious activities...from firing Comey (for "this Russia thing") to appointing a stooge as AG to prevent the Mueller inquiry from coming out.
        But as you just admitted, because of the Starr report, "the Dems subsequently limited what should be released in subsequent Special Counsel Reports."

Legally Barr can't release an uredacted copy because of the law the Democrats passed.

Dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          But as you just admitted, because of the Starr report, "the Dems subsequently limited what should be released in subsequent Special Counsel Reports."

Legally Barr can't release an uredacted copy because of the law the Democrats passed.

Dumbass.
          He can release a relatively unredacted report to Congress who get and evaluate classified material all the time. Barr, it seems, is simply exagerating that rule to cover for the President who he believes to be above the law. We will see for certainty once his hack job of the Mueller report is turned over to congress.

Comment

He can release a relatively unredacted report to Congress who get and evaluate classified material all the time. Barr, it seems, is simply exagerating that rule to cover for the President who he believes to be above the law. We will see for certainty once his hack job of the Mueller report is turned over to congress.
            He has already said he was going to release the redacted report. He is not doing the redacting himself, you know.

Comment

He has already said he was going to release the redacted report. He is not doing the redacting himself, you know.
              What he does can be challanged in court, but he can do what he wants, that is he can do the presidents bidding until and unless the court rules against him.

Comment

What he does can be challanged in court, but he can do what he wants, that is he can do the presidents bidding until and unless the court rules against him.
                What part of "he isn't doing the redacting himself" did you not understand?

Comment

He's also said that he will use color coding to make it clear why something was redacted (national security, grand jury testimony, ongoing investigation, etc.) along with an explanation as to the nature of the material being redacted.

Some have suggested that the color coding should be done with crayon in order to appeal to the childish sensibilities of liberals.

Comment

What part of "he can redact whatever he chooses" do you not understand?

Comment

What part of "he can redact whatever he chooses" do you not understand?
                      He has handed it off to the appropriate people to redact what is legally necessary.

Comment

Look in the mirror, dummy.
                        He won't be seeing the same thing you see when you look in the mirror, so I'm not sure how that would help him find someone as loony as JimL.

Comment

He has handed it off to the appropriate people to redact what is legally necessary.
                          Is it possible to convince a conspiracy nut that evidence isn't being hidden? I mean, even if Mueller's report was released in its entirety without a single redaction, delusional liberals would still claim that it deceptively left out the smoking gun evidence because, I don't know, Mueller is really a loyal Republican? He's incompetent? Barr intimidated him? Or some similarly desperate excuse. They need to face reality that not only will Trump not be removed from office, but he will likely serve a second term.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            He's also said that he will use color coding to make it clear why something was redacted (national security, grand jury testimony, ongoing investigation, etc.) along with an explanation as to the nature of the material being redacted.

Some have suggested that the color coding should be done with crayon in order to appeal to the childish sensibilities of liberals.
                            [Loony Left Mode]He should just use red since that's the color of his and Trump's Russian puppet masters[/Loony Left Mode]

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Look in the mirror, dummy.
                              The only difference between you and JimL is that, generally, you can spell and use proper grammar.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The part following the first ".
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment