Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Ex�Starbucks CEO Could Get Trump Re-elected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that the massive backlash that he has received from the left has got him to seriously reconsidering running.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      Running away! What an idiot. I don't like Hillary, and there is no reason I can't dislike Trump and Hillary at the same time. I think Trump is worse than Hillary, but that's like comparing two refuse piles. They are both pretty bad when taken in isolation, It's just that Trump is so much worse than Hillary that his dirty deeds completely overshadow hers.
      Again swallowing the coolaid. Experts can be wrong pix. But they are still experts. As opposed to Donald Trump who is just an ignorant but extremly arrogant bully that doesn't know enough to know he's clueless.
      Your hand wave of the crimes of Hillary is noted.

We are not talking closed doors Pix. We are talking meetings where the Russians themselves have complete records of the proceedings, and we have nothing. Where the President of the United States has, a man who has shown over and over he is not competent to judge what sort of information needs to be protected or even what sorts of people are a security risk, kept the content of his talks with one of our chief enemies in the world today hidden from those that could assess whether or not he has put us all at risk.
      There are none so blind as those that choose not to see ...
      Yes, the same NATO allies that have worked with us over the world to combat terrorism, those same Allies that have kept their word and sent forces to die in that battle, those allies and that alliance through which the Soviet Union was brought down, and through whom, whatever their short comings, we have keep Soviet and Chinese aggression contained. The US and NATO are the reason so much of the world is free, and without that alliance we would quickly see significant expansion of Russian aggression. Again, you have swallowed the cool aid and gone along with Trump's gift to Putin and Russia of a weakened alliance between the US and Europe.
      Everything in my post is real pix. And we are not talking a conspiracy theory here. We are talking a compromised individual in the White House that has surrounded himself with criminals and thugs. A single Narcissistic Human being that cares infinitely more for himself than the nation he ostensibly leads.
      The rest of your post is just your typical ad hominem poop fest and thus not even worthy of being quoted in my response.
      AKA your tin foil hat is secured around your head tightly.

Jim[/QUOTE]
      Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 02-01-2019, 01:17 PM.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        It seems that the massive backlash that he has received from the left has got him to seriously reconsidering running.
        That would be unfortunate; the backlash means he's been scoring direct hits.
        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          That would be unfortunate; the backlash means he's been scoring direct hits.
          It also reveals that he doesn't have the temperament or mettle to be president if he buckles under the first wave of criticism.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            It also reveals that he doesn't have the temperament or mettle to be president if he buckles under the first wave of criticism.
            Point.
            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment