Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

So what is this toxic masculinity thing anyhow?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    It's mind blowing how so many on the left have defended her after her repeated anti-Semitic outbursts.
    Because the Muslims and Leftists have a common cause (for now), the destruction of Western Civilization.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
      Because the Muslims and Leftists have a common cause (for now), the destruction of Western Civilization.
      My enemy's enemy is my friend.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Which is ironic, because they'll be among the first ones with their backs to the wall if the Muslims ever take over.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          It would help if you explained exactly on what you're basing these assertions so that we could have the proper context in which to answer them. Which "Christian society" are your referring to, and in which land did its law dominate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            Yet they attained it nonetheless. And when they married, their husbands were only kings by marriage, and they were subservient to her majesties.

Comment

Trump is well on the way to achieving this all by himself, without any help from Muslims and Leftists.

Comment

• Right, so nothing specific, just more vague assertions where you expect us to fill in the blanks and simply agree with you out of a misplaced sense of guilt. It's a classic kafkatrap, and anybody who knows what they're looking for can spot it a mile away, so you're not being nearly as clever as you think.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Which Christian teaching is it that confines women to home duties?
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Which Christian teaching is it that confines women to home duties?
                    Titus 2:4,5

"And so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled."
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Yes they were you moron. My kid is doing her senior research paper on Mary Queen of Scots. She just got back from a week in Edinburgh interviewing the historians at the castle and the University. This very subject is part of her paper.

Source: http://scotlandsmary.com/

In 1565 Mary married her cousin Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, an English nobleman. The bridegroom was proclaimed Henry, King of Scots.

© Copyright Original Source

Now stop talking about crap you are once again proven ignorant of.
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Titus 2:4,5

"And so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled."
                        Ah, so in TazzyWorld, that means they're slaves and can never go outside.

Comment

• Did your momma not love you?

Comment

England
                            Yet they attained it nonetheless. And when they married, their husbands were only kings by marriage, and they were subservient to her majesties.
                            Yes they were you moron. My kid is doing her senior research paper on Mary Queen of Scots. She just got back from a week in Edinburgh interviewing the historians at the castle and the University. This very subject is part of her paper.

Source: http://scotlandsmary.com/

In 1565 Mary married her cousin Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, an English nobleman. The bridegroom was proclaimed Henry, King of Scots.

© Copyright Original Source

Now stop talking about crap you are once again proven ignorant of.
                            You've just cited a consort to a queen of Scotland as a counter-example to a statement about consorts to queens of England.
                            Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                            MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                              You've just cited a consort to a queen of Scotland as a counter-example to a statement about consorts to queens of England.
                              Yeah, I'm an American. I meant Great Britain. England ruled Scotland at the time, however, so technically, I am correct.
                              That's what
                              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Yeah, I'm an American. I meant Great Britain. England ruled Scotland at the time, however, so technically, I am correct.
                                England did not rule Scotland at the time - the two countries were separate entities. They'd even been invading each other. The act of union wasn't until 150 years later.

It's trivial to check this kind of thing before posting.

On 1 July 1543, when Mary queen of Scots was six months old, the Treaty of Greenwich was signed, which promised that, at the age of ten, Mary would marry Edward and move to England, where Henry VIII could oversee her upbringing. The treaty provided that the two countries would remain legally separate and that if the couple should fail to have children the temporary union would dissolve.
                                Last edited by Roy; 03-13-2019, 11:14 AM.
                                Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                                MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment