Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Justice Ginsburg: Cancer Surgery This Morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Actually child....

You are a riot!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Actually child, you got it all wrong. What i stated was that regardless of whether you read the Mueller report, regardless of whether the evidence is put before your own eyes, you won't see it, like the bible says of the desciples, you'll be blind to the truth. Or, at least you will never be able to admit to it. And this is well known, since, for a very long time now, the evidence has been there, you've been looking at it, you've heard it, but you haven't been able to admit to it. You're right, denial ain't a river in Eygypt, but you are all swimming in it.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Actually child, you got it all wrong. What i stated was that regardless of whether you read the Mueller report, regardless of whether the evidence is put before your own eyes, you won't see it, like the bible says of the desciples, you'll be blind to the truth. Or, at least you will never be able to admit to it. And this is well known, since, for a very long time now, the evidence has been there, you've been looking at it, you've heard it, but you haven't been able to admit to it. You're right, denial ain't a river in Eygypt, but you are all swimming in it.
        Is Mr Flyaway Eyebrow still in the process of impeachment, Jim?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Exhibit A

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You're a tribalist, Jim. You just want your side to have power. You have no interest in compromise.
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
              Nope, I'm right.
              Nope.
              Pity you can't seem to identify them rationally.
              Trumps character is transparent to those psychologically able to see it.

Carter was my guy - Trump was what I got stuck with.
              That's just the excuse you are all making for the dumb choice you made.
              I grant, I am very pleased with the Court nominees and therefore have begun to support Trump - but your assumption that anyone who supports Trump at all must be deluded is itself delusional. There are no such perfect positions.
              There is no excuse for the continued support and defense of a most corrupt and treasonous wannabe dictator. The delusion by Trumpsters is in the denial of the obvious facts.

With a lot of 'help' from Google, so it seems. Irrelevant, the numbers that matter are 304 to 227 - a solid win for Trump. Who, I might add, took several normally blue states - when you are losing your solid states, you are doing something very wrong.
              Trump, with the aide of a U.S adversary, his good buddy Putin, won 3 states by a total of about 75,000 votes which gave him the electoral college win while losing the popular vote by 3 million. Russia targeted those 3 states with polling data supplied to him by Trumps fellow traitor and campaign manager P. Manafort.

That would be because 'it' is unsubstantiated. Innuendo and a bad report we paid $30 million for - yeah, I'd like something substantial now, please.
              Nothing in the report is unsubstantiated, that's why it's in the report.

And you TDSers are irrational - you keep telling us Nessie is piloting the UFO. I'm willing to look at evidence - but not to eat those funny little mushrooms.
              The only ones with TDS are the Trump supporters themselves. Looking and seeing are two different operations, you might be willing to look at the evidence, but like most of you Trumpsters, you're not willing to see it.

Comment

Nope.

There is no excuse for the continued support and defense of a most corrupt and treasonous wannabe dictator. The delusion by Trumpsters is in the denial of the obvious facts.

Trump, with the aide of a U.S adversary, his good buddy Putin, won 3 states by a total of about 75,000 votes which gave him the electoral college win while losing the popular vote by 3 million. Russia targeted those 3 states with polling data supplied to him by Trumps fellow traitor and campaign manager P. Manafort.

The only ones with TDS are the Trump supporters themselves. Looking and seeing are two different operations, you might be willing to look at the evidence, but like most of you Trumpsters, you're not willing to see it.
                Wow. I think you've managed to outdo yourself here, JimL. Failure to understand what you read? Check. Unintended irony? Check. Wildly inaccurate characterization? Check.
                Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  Wow. I think you've managed to outdo yourself here, JimL. Failure to understand what you read? Check. Unintended irony? Check. Wildly inaccurate characterization? Check.
                  Another Jiccup. or was that Jimcup?

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    Par for the course.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      Another Jiccup. or was that Jimcup?
                      regur-jim-tation
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                        regur-jim-tation
                        Jart.

Comment

• Jimpleminded

Comment

Nope.
                            Yep!

Er, this sounds suspiciously like 'I see dead people', Haley Joel.

The alternative was Clinton - dumb is better than insanely stupid.

There is no excuse for the continued support and defense of a most corrupt and treasonous wannabe dictator.
                            Granted - so you finally stopped supporting Clinton, right?

The delusion by Trumpsters is in the denial of the obvious facts.
                            And TDSers seem to thrive on delusion... Like believing in 'facts' that aren't actually facts...

And they lived happily ever after...

Clinton, despite the aid of Google, managed to lose BLUE states!

Plenty in that report is unsubstantiated - that's why there were no charges either pressed or even recommended.

The only ones with TDS are the Trump supporters themselves.
                            No, by definition, that can only apply to detractors.

Looking and seeing are two different operations, you might be willing to look at the evidence, but like most of you Trumpsters, you're not willing to see it.
                            I'm perfectly willing to see evidence - just not your dead unicorn people delusions.

MSN was forced into a retraction yesterday for yet more Russiagate nonsense.
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment