Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

new report on Russian meddling ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Equating what one person said, i.e. Clinton, in speaking out about the corruptness of the so called democratic Russian elections, with the interference war the Russians perpetrated on the U.S is ridiculous.
    Did I do that? No.
    This is the problem with you Trump supporters, you'll even defend Russia over an American Secretary of state pointing out the corruption in their electoral process.
    You've been told repeatedly that I'm not a Trump supporter, Jim. Pay attention. Am I defending Russia? No.

Sparko understands what I'm trying to get across. Why are you trying to make it out to be something different?
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      And you handwaved away all of the news sources that prove him right and Putin was accusing Clinton of meddling with their election and fomenting uprisings.
      Putin can call our elections corrupt all he wants, for instance he could point out the republicans undemocratic efforts in suppressing the vote, but that is not the same thing as Russia actively interfering with the election themselves. Apparently you can't grasp the difference.

Comment

Putin can call our elections corrupt all he wants, for instance he could point out the republicans undemocratic efforts in suppressing the vote, but that is not the same thing as Russia actively interfering with the election themselves. Apparently you can't grasp the difference.
        And this what a steady diet of MSNBC and CNN does to the brain.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          Did I do that? No.

You've been told repeatedly that I'm not a Trump supporter, Jim. Pay attention. Am I defending Russia? No.

Sparko understands what I'm trying to get across. Why are you trying to make it out to be something different?
          Because you are equating what Clinton said with respect to the Russian elections, with what the Russians did in the U.S. elections. Not the same thing, and yes, claiming that it is the same thing is defending Russia.

Comment

The point is, JimL, IF Putin believed Clinton was attempting to stop him from being elected, it would be motivation for him to try to make sure SHE was not elected. It doesn't matter if the two are equivalent or not.

Comment

Because you are equating what Clinton said with respect to the Russian elections, with what the Russians did in the U.S. elections. Not the same thing, and yes, claiming that it is the same thing is defending Russia.
              No, I'm not (and, for the record, no it's not "defending Russia" - unlike you, I think Clinton should've kept her trap shut).
              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Democratic operatives created fake Russian bots designed to link Kremlin to Roy Moore in Alabama race

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ican-roy-moore
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment