Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Tear Gas On the Border...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tear Gas On the Border...

So the left and left wing media has been going ballistic over the recent use of pepper spray on the border, yet I don't remember this degree of outrage when Obama did the same thing.

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION USED TEAR GAS, PEPPER SPRAY AT BORDER DOZENS OF TIMES, CBP DATA SHOWS

As the Trump administration continues to face widespread backlash over its use of tear gas against Central American asylum seekers at the southern border on Sunday, data from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency has shone a light on just how common the use of tear gas and pepper spray at the border really is....

...However, the data also showed that the substance was deployed nearly the same number of times in fiscal years 2012 and 2013 under former President Barack Obama, with CBP using the substance 26 times in fiscal year 2012 and 27 times in fiscal year 2013.

https://www.newsweek.com/obama-admin...p-data-1233255
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Originally posted by seer View Post
    So the left and left wing media has been going ballistic over the recent use of pepper spray on the border, yet I don't remember this degree of outrage when Obama did the same thing.
    Some of them have been claiming it was a violation of chemical weapons bans showcasing their ignorance resulting from TDS.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

More proof that they hate the police and law enforcement in general.
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

More proof these people don't deserve to live in our country.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          Weren't these the same people that were worried that the Army would use guns and lethal force against stone throwers and said they should use less-than-lethal force instead? Well that is what happened. Teargas/pepper spray is only painful and not harmful. If they don't want to be sprayed then don't rush the border or throw rocks.

Comment

I actually don't mind this bit. A country has a right to defend and control its border. Using tear gas seems to have been the most non-lethal way to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
              I actually don't mind this bit. A country has a right to defend and control its border. Using tear gas seems to have been the most non-lethal way to do this.
              The MSM would have complained if they threw flowers at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                The MSM would have complained if they threw flowers at them.
                Those thorns could have put an eye out!!
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                  When it was done when the Obamessiah was president it was NBD, but now with Trump in office it is pure, unadulterated EEEEeeeeeevil

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    When it was done when the Obamessiah was president it was NBD, but now with Trump in office it is pure, unadulterated EEEEeeeeeevil
                    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Actually... I think I'm with O-Bee-ma on this one.
                      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Trump has really overstepped himself now! He has unleashed Assault Dinosaurs on the innocent women and children of the caravan. I have it on good authority that this is NOT a fake photo!

Dino.JPG

It is my understanding that he is leasing the T-rex's from our very own rogue06 and roguelabs.

Comment

Here is an interview with a border control agent on CNN:

According to the border patrol agents tasked with controlling the influx of invading migrants from the caravan, the mostly male migrant caravan ushered women and children to the FRONT of the line, then used the women and children as human shields. From behind which the men threw rocks.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/bo...-to-the-front/

The article is from Louder with Crowder, who I dislike as a nutjob, but the video on the page is from CNN so you can hear it for yourself. You should listen to the whole thing, but the above quote starts near 3:30.

They were using women and children as shields, and attacking the border guards from behind them. This is not the action of asylum seekers. We don't want those type of immigrants in our country.

Comment

Trump has really overstepped himself now! He has unleashed Assault Dinosaurs on the innocent women and children of the caravan. I have it on good authority that this is NOT a fake photo!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33392[/ATTACH]

It is my understanding that he is leasing the T-rex's from our very own rogue06 and roguelabs.
                            No. He bought them outright.

Comment

Here is an interview with a border control agent on CNN:

According to the border patrol agents tasked with controlling the influx of invading migrants from the caravan, the mostly male migrant caravan ushered women and children to the FRONT of the line, then used the women and children as human shields. From behind which the men threw rocks.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/bo...-to-the-front/

The article is from Louder with Crowder, who I dislike as a nutjob, but the video on the page is from CNN so you can hear it for yourself. You should listen to the whole thing, but the above quote starts near 3:30.

They were using women and children as shields, and attacking the border guards from behind them. This is not the action of asylum seekers. We don't want those type of immigrants in our country.
                              It is almost like somebody is coaching them.

Comment