Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Khashoggi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    The news cycle has been dominated by the home-grown violence in Trump's America, i.e. 15 pipe bombs being sent to Trump's favourite targets, the largest slaughter of Jews in US history...
    And you and your ilk are hyper focused on turning this most recent tragedy into an attack on Trump. Shame on you.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      And you and your ilk are hyper focused on turning this most recent tragedy into an attack on Trump. Shame on you.
      Yeah when Trump moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem and supported Israel in public, he was booed and condemned for supporting the Jews. But when some unrelated psycho kills some Jews, Trump is suddenly at fault and some sort of anti-semite.

Mind = boggled.

Comment

• The Washington Post has this on Turkey/Saudi rivalry:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Yeah when Trump moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem and supported Israel in public, he was booed and condemned for supporting the Jews. But when some unrelated psycho kills some Jews, Trump is suddenly at fault and some sort of anti-semite.

Mind = boggled.
          Whether Trump is anti-semite or racist is besides the point, the point is that he is playing to his anti-semite, racist constituency, and they, (ask David Duke), are eating it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
            Whether Trump is anti-semite or racist is besides the point, the point is that he is playing to his anti-semite, racist constituency, and they, (ask David Duke), are eating it up.
            how?

Comment

how?
              Dog whistles which only liberals can hear.
              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                Eh?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  So Trump making friends with Israel and having a daughter who is Jewish somehow is a signal to radicals that it is OK to murder jews...

What have those libs been smoking?

Comment

So Trump making friends with Israel and having a daughter who is Jewish somehow is a signal to radicals that it is OK to murder jews...

What have those libs been smoking?
                    And not once do they ever offer to share.

Increasingly I'm hearing that when Trump criticizes Soros that is somehow proof of Antisemitism

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The "signal" was David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, endorsing Trump and Trump saying that there were "fine people" in the Charlottesville's deadly torchlight rally that chanted "Jews will not replace us". .

Comment

The "signal" was David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, endorsing Trump and Trump saying that there were "fine people" in the Charlottesville's deadly torchlight rally that chanted "Jews will not replace us". .

Comment

• Contradicting Turkey's earlier lurid tales of torture, it appears that Khashoggi was strangled as soon as he entered the consulate, then dismembered.

I stand by my earlier decision to not trust either side's tales until the evidence comes out.
                          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Comment

how?
                              Buy not speaking out against them, by suggesting that some of them are good people because they are his base of support, by suggesting they do violence to those who oppose him. Trump doesn't care who the target is, so long as the wacko's get the hint. Who were the targets of the recent bomber? All people that Trump has, and continuously does, single out as the enemy, including the media. Now he suggested that G. Soros, a jew, who was also a target of the bomber, organized and funded the evil band of S.Americans seeking asylum in the U.S. fueling the concerns of one of his many whacko supporters. David Duke gets it, I suspect you do as well.
                              Last edited by JimL; 11-01-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                Buy not speaking out against them, by suggesting that some of them are good people because they are his base of support, by suggesting they do violence to those who oppose him. Trump doesn't care who the target is, so long as the wacko's get the hint. Who were the targets of the recent bomber? All people that Trump has, and continuously does, single out as the enemy, including the media. Now he suggested that G. Soros, a jew, who was also a target of the bomber, organized and funded the evil band of S.Americans seeking asylum in the U.S. fueling the concerns of one of his many whacko supporters. David Duke gets it, I suspect you do as well.
                                Can you give me sources and actual examples for your allegations of how Trump is playing to his anti-semite, racist constituency? More allegations is not proof of anything other than your twisted imagination.

And Soros is a rich liberal wacko who has been caught instigating liberal violence and paying protestors to protest and riot. His religion has nothing to do with anything.

Comment