Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's demented words of violence and death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    I see, continuing the Duck, Bob, and Weave and Blue Smoke and mirrors.

What is tRump going to do when North Korea and Iran ignore his empty toothless threats.
    Trump has been answering their own "empty toothless threats" in kind. In some ways this can be regarded as a sign of respect. Playing their own game. Playing by the rules they established. Their cultures have nothing but disdain and contempt for western concepts of being polite and courteous regarding them as signs of weakness. Oddly they see bluster as a sign of strength.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
      . . . and apparently no deal?

What does Trump do now? Armageddon?
      Their "dance" has just begun.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Ah, so, no answer - just doubling down on the childishness. I honestly thought better of you.
        I'm honestly not sure why you thought better of him in the first place. He's been this bad ever since I first encountered him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          I'm honestly not sure why you thought better of him in the first place. He's been this bad ever since I first encountered him.
          I think I look at his avatar, assume that's him, and think he almost looks dignified and/or intelligent. That, and I am an eternal optimist.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
            We shall see. "some experts played down the value of any dismantling activity at Sohae by the regime.
            Of course they did. Says so right there in the cite I provided. It simply doesn't fit their narrative.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Of course they did. Says so right there in the cite I provided. It simply doesn't fit their narrative.
              https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0de86f49082a3

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                Or, more likely, it fits the oft demonstrated "narrative" that Nth Korea can't be trusted.
                Most of us already knew that, Tass -- glad you've finally figured it out.

Comment