Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

More Unfairness From the Insane Left...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
    And your factual basis for these claims is...?
    See previous post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      See previous post.
      OK. I'm looking for some studies-based numbers, not just anecdotes. We both have anecdotes. That's all they are. Is it safe to assume you don't have any?
      The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
        OK. I'm looking for some studies-based numbers, not just anecdotes. We both have anecdotes. That's all they are. Is it safe to assume you don't have any?
        We are talking about specific examples. So using examples of male athletes that overpower female athletes because of their size and muscles is extremely relevant Carp. Are you denying that those trans athletes I posted pictures of are more powerful than most top women athletes? Do you not agree that they are using an unfair advantage? Do you need a study to see that
        These GUYS

are physically bigger and stronger than most female athletes in their respective sports?

Comment

We are talking about specific examples. So using examples of male athletes that overpower female athletes because of their size and muscles is extremely relevant Carp. Are you denying that those trans athletes I posted pictures of are more powerful than most top women athletes? Do you not agree that they are using an unfair advantage? Do you need a study to see that
          These GUYS

are physically bigger and stronger than most female athletes in their respective sports?
          I have no way to answer your question. You've given me pictures, and asked me to assess them against "most" women athletes. I have no idea. They look strong. Women athletes range widely in age, weight, overall shape, height, etc. You're asking me to speculate. It is clear that you are willing to. I am not.
          The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Yet you're the one insisting that any man who wishes to compete as a woman should subject himself to mutilation before he be allowed to compete. Why? Where is your sense of compassion for men who identify as women but don't want to change their bodies? Why, for instance, should a man with a classic Arnold Schwarzenegger physique but who self-identifies as a woman be prohibited from entering a woman's weightlifting competition?

Will you answer this time, or will you continue to duck and dodge around your own hypocrisy?
            Transwomen are not competing as a men against women. They are competing as reassigned men. But this is not your concern is it? Your primary objection is the mere fact of transgender reassignment. Why not be honest about it. You and your ilk are opposed to LGBT's period. It's against God's natural law. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
              Transwomen are not competing as a men against women. They are competing as reassigned men.
              ...which means they still competing with the skeletal and developed musculature of men, giving them an unavoidable, and unfair, competitive advantage.
              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                Transwomen are not competing as a men against women. They are competing as reassigned men. But this is not your concern is it? Your primary objection is the mere fact of transgender reassignment. Why not be honest about it. You and your ilk are opposed to LGBT's period. It's against God's natural law. Right?
                So what you're saying is that you're going to continue to duck and dodge around your own hypocrisy.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• My goodness....

Trans Woman Makes History, Will Compete for Spain in Miss Universe

https://www.advocate.com/people/2018...-miss-universe
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                    My goodness....

Trans Woman Makes History, Will Compete for Spain in Miss Universe

https://www.advocate.com/people/2018...-miss-universe
                    Why aren't the liberals angry about a white man trying to appropriate a woman's culture?

Comment

Why aren't the liberals angry about a white man trying to appropriate a woman's culture?
                      Because they are hypocrites?
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment