Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hogg Wild Profanity Tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Which includes surrounding himself with armed guards in places where ordinary folks not only don't have that option but also have a nearly impossible time getting one to protect themselves with.

The foul-mouthed Camera Hogg is the worst sort of self-righteous hypocrite
    Aren't you glad he's on their side.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      So, the boy is now protesting at NRA... with ARMED GUARDS to protect him.

Can't provide link due to excessive F bombing.
      This one seems safe: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...armed-security

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        This one seems safe: ...
        Shows the F-bomb on one of the placards.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Aren't you glad he's on their side.
          Isn't there some old adage about being blessed by the nature of your "enemies"?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Which includes surrounding himself with armed guards in places where ordinary folks not only don't have that option but also have a nearly impossible time getting one to protect themselves with.
            It's not uncommon for high profile people to be given an armed guard in public situations. And, it's not as though Hogg has said he wants "to take guns away from everyone", He's never said that.

The foul-mouthed Camera Hogg is the worst sort of self-righteous hypocrite
            Absolutely! What a dreadful vile creature he is. Having survived a school massacre, including seeing friends killed and injured, he's campaigning for sensible gun controls be put in place. Horrible self-righteous hypocrite!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
              Horrible self-righteous hypocrite!
              Dial the drama down a tad and ya got it!

Comment

Shows the F-bomb on one of the placards.
                in a disguised fashion. I think since it is news, we can let it stand with a warning.

warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                  Absolutely! What a dreadful vile creature he is. [...]Horrible self-righteous hypocrite!
                  I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    I agree!
                    Of course you do.

Comment

• For those of you who defend the little snit - especially Tassy - let's see how you like his most recent idiocy....

David Hogg Makes A Fool Of Himself In Canada, Gets Mic Taken Away

david_hogg.jpg

Left-wing activist David Hogg made a fool out of himself in Canada late last week while joining leftist Michael Moore for the premiere of his anti-Trump propaganda film "Fahrenheit 11/9."

Appearing on stage with Moore at the Toronto International Film Festival, Hogg spoke to the Canadian crowd about saving America and turning their "shame" into "votes."

"I have a question for you guys: Who's ready to save America? Who's ready to make America the country we say it is on paper and make it the actual country that it wants to be?," Hogg asked the Canadian crowd. "I think the most important thing to realize, however, is the problems we face as a country, whether it be water in Flint, Michigan or the amount of mass incarceration of people of color that can't vote."

Hogg continued by suggesting that Canadians can donate money to political campaigns in the United States, which is a felony.

After making the embarrassing remarks, Moore took the microphone away from Hogg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        For those of you who defend the little snit - especially Tassy - let's see how you like his most recent idiocy....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30859[/ATTACH]

Left-wing activist David Hogg made a fool out of himself in Canada late last week while joining leftist Michael Moore for the premiere of his anti-Trump propaganda film "Fahrenheit 11/9."

Appearing on stage with Moore at the Toronto International Film Festival, Hogg spoke to the Canadian crowd about saving America and turning their "shame" into "votes."

"I have a question for you guys: Who's ready to save America? Who's ready to make America the country we say it is on paper and make it the actual country that it wants to be?," Hogg asked the Canadian crowd. "I think the most important thing to realize, however, is the problems we face as a country, whether it be water in Flint, Michigan or the amount of mass incarceration of people of color that can't vote."

Hogg continued by suggesting that Canadians can donate money to political campaigns in the United States, which is a felony.

After making the embarrassing remarks, Moore took the microphone away from Hogg.
                        Moore and Hogg are in Canada? Build a wall!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Moore and Hogg are in Canada? Build a wall!
                          Maybe nobody here wants to hear them anymore? But they DO make a cute couple!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            For those of you who defend the little snit - especially Tassy - let's see how you like his most recent idiocy....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30859[/ATTACH]

The most important thing to realize is that you are talking to Canadians not Americans, ya snit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              The most important thing to realize is that you are talking to Canadians not Americans, ya snit.
                              I'm impressed that Moore had the presence of mind to shut him down.
                              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                Maybe he thought Canada was one of the 57 states Obama had visited.

Comment