Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Van Terror In Toronto...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    Please don't insult 8 year old girls. I have one, and she is smarter than Jim.
    But eight year old's believe in crazy magic notions such as the 'immaculate conception' and the 'virgin birth'. After all, "when I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things." 1 Corinthians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      But eight year old's believe in crazy magic notions such as the 'immaculate conception' and the 'virgin birth'. After all, "when I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things." 1 Corinthians.

She's smarter than you, too.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

This is a classic example of ripping a verse out of context to try to make it say what it does not say at all. Something we routinely expect from anti-Christian bigots.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          This is a classic example of ripping a verse out of context to try to make it say what it does not say at all. Something we routinely expect from anti-Christian bigots.
          That's because Paul, like Trump, knew his audience. He told them to put away their childish beliefs and to instead believe in his tales of immaculate conceptions, virgin births, miracles, resurrections and such.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
            That's because Paul, like Trump, knew his audience. He told them to put away their childish beliefs and to instead believe in his tales of immaculate conceptions, virgin births, miracles, resurrections and such.
            You really have no idea what the immaculate conception is, Jim. And Paul does not teach virgin births.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You really have no idea what the immaculate conception is, Jim. And Paul does not teach virgin births.
              Actually I do know CP, it means Mary was immaculate, free from original sin that we supposedly all inherited from A+E.

Comment

Actually I do know CP, it means Mary was immaculate, free from original sin that we supposedly all inherited from A+E.
                You probably just looked that up, because you've misused it several times, and it's not something Paul taught or preached.

Comment

It's meant to annoy you, Sparko, to point out how childlike your beliefs are. Apparently it works. Hee hee hee!
                  I found your photo.

Comment

This is a classic example of ripping a verse out of context to try to make it say what it does not say at all. Something we routinely expect from anti-Christian bigots. :

Comment

• 8 year-old children know how to spell "opposite."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        8 year-old children know how to spell "opposite."
                        Prov 16:18
                        Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                        MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                          Prov 16:18
                          Last edited by Sparko; 05-09-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

8 year-old children know how to spell "opposite."
                            But only educated eight year old children know the meaning of "apposite".

Comment

But only educated eight year old children know the meaning of "apposite".
                              yeah ya got me! I never heard that word before.

Comment

yeah ya got me! I never heard that word before.
                                That's not a problem.

That you didn't check before posting, OTOH, ...
                                Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                                MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment