Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Health Exam - Bad News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    I didn't say he had dementia, Tass didn't say he had dementia, he said that others were suggesting he had dementia. The only one suggesting he had dementia was star and that was in different threads. What he actually is is a corrupt, con man, thieving, mysogynist, pathological lying, racist, obstructor of justice and above all treasonous.
    wow
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Nope, I never said, and specifically Tass never said, that Trump had dementia as MM asserted he did. He's a disgusting example of a human being who you people elected as your president, but he doesn't have dementia, at least not to the degree that it would matter.
      So he DOES have dementia, but not "enough". Can you PLEASE make up your mind?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        So he DOES have dementia, but not "enough". Can you PLEASE make up your mind?
        Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
          Exactly my point. Thank you. MM was talking about Tass, and so was I when I replied.
          And yet Tass is on record giving credence to the "dementia" narrative. And so are you! You may not have actually said it yourself, but you certainly gave the nod of approval to those who did. And now you guys all of a sudden don't want to touch that narrative with a ten-foot pole. Why? You have no problem with second-guessing Dr. Jackson's assessment of Trump's physical health, so why not go all in and second-guess Dr. Jackson's assessment of Trump's mental health as well?

But for record, I was not talking about Tass or anybody here specifically but was making a comment about the liberal echo chamber in general. Before Dr. Jackson's report, you had all sorts of pundits questioning Trump's mental health, until he passed his exam with flying colors, and now nobody wants to talk about it.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Wow
            Jimmy, honey, when you say "at least not to the degree that it would matter", you're negating your statement that "he doesn't have dementia".

Comment

Exactly my point. Thank you. MM was talking about Tass, and so was I when I replied.
              And Tassman did indeed say that Trump was insane and suffering from a personality disorder and you even agreed and called him a sociopath, so you now saying you never did say he was insane is a lie. Also Tassy did argue that Trump was demented and so did Starlight, so again, you are lying when you say nobody said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                And Tassman did indeed say that Trump was insane and suffering from a personality disorder and you even agreed and called him a sociopath, so you now saying you never did say he was insane is a lie. Also Tassy did argue that Trump was demented and so did Starlight, so again, you are lying when you say nobody said that.
                Nah man, Tassman never said anything about Trump having dementia; he simply offered the helpful observation that some other people have wondered if that was the case.
                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                  Nah man, Tassman never said anything about Trump having dementia; he simply offered the helpful observation that some other people have wondered if that was the case.
                  as an argument as to why Trump could be removed using the 25th amendment. So he thought Trump was demented and insane and so did JimL. There was a whole freaking thread on it. For JimL to now pretend it never happened and to deny actual links by trying to weasel his way out is worse than Clinton saying 'it depends on what your definition of is is.'

Comment

as an argument as to why Trump could be removed using the 25th amendment. So he thought Trump was demented and insane and so did JimL. There was a whole freaking thread on it. For JimL to now pretend it never happened and to deny actual links by trying to weasel his way out is worse than Clinton saying 'it depends on what your definition of is is.'
                    what difference does it make.jpg
                    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Sociopaths, psychopaths, personality disorders, such a narcisism, are not related to dementia or insanity.

Comment

Sociopaths, psychopaths, personality disorders, such a narcisism, are not related to dementia or insanity.
                        You think a sociopath is SANE? - while a sociopath might not be able to plead insanity in a court of law, they are mentally ill/unbalanced and not normal. They are insane in a clinical sense as well as vernacular.

Is this like you wondering if "boy" really means boy?
                        Last edited by Sparko; 01-24-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

You think a sociopath is SANE? - while a sociopath might not be able to plead insanity in a court of law, they are mentally ill/unbalanced and not normal. They are insane in a clinical sense as well as vernacular.
                          Now who's playing psychiatrist? Sociopath does not equate to insanity.

Comment

Now who's playing psychiatrist? Sociopath does not equate to insanity.
                            Is it a mental illness?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                              Maybe the Russians have developed some device to wipe memories...you know, like Men in Black.
                              Pfft. They use "Doctor" Krieger's brain chip.
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• It's my understanding that "insanity" is a broad colloquial term, and is mostly avoided in formal medical settings. It may be used in formal *legal* settings where "insanity defense" has specified parameters.
                                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment