Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Russia dossier: Funded By Clinton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia dossier: Funded By Clinton!

What scum bags!

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.022525302e15
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fbi...ing-1508883468
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Surprise!!!
      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Will you guys PLEASE stop using paywall sites for your article links? You can find the same stories elsewhere besides the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Will you guys PLEASE stop using paywall sites for your article links? You can find the same stories elsewhere besides the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post.
          When I first posted it, it was not behind a wall. Try this one: https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...sia-and-trump/
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Neither of those links is showing up as a paywall for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Neither of those links is showing up as a paywall for me.
              Both sites allow you so many free views and then make you start paying to see more. Sometimes you can get around the paywall by opening a private browser window but sometimes that doesn't work. It is just a pain in the butt and doesn't let everyone check out your article in full. Those two (Washington Post and Wall Street Journal) are the worst so if you can find the same story elsewhere, it would be appreciated greatly. Nowadays most news sites just copy from one another anyway.

Comment

I wonder if my various ad and tracking blockers are foiling the paywall? Because I honestly can't remember the last time I encountered a paywall at either of those sites.

Comment

I wonder if my various ad and tracking blockers are foiling the paywall? Because I honestly can't remember the last time I encountered a paywall at either of those sites.
                  ScreenHunter_.jpg

ScreenHunter_2.jpg

Comment

Well then, here's another source:

https://www.israpundit.org/the-fbis-political-meddling/

Comment

Meanwhile...

Source: FLASHBACK: HOW THE MEDIA WENT HYSTERICAL OVER DON JR.�S WILLINGNESS TO ACCEPT RUSSIAN DIRT ON HILLARY

CNN's Bakari Sellers said Democrats ought to make a bigger deal over Trump Jr.'s meeting, as "what he did was a threat to our democracy and borderline treason."

Attorney and former White House ethics czar, Richard Painter, became a fixture on the TV circuit, where he said the meeting could constitute treason.

"The facts reported in The New York Times article come very close if not is crossing the line with respect to treason if those facts are true," Painter said on MSNBC.

The former Watergate prosecutor, Nick Ackerman, likewise became a cable TV fixture, where he at one point said Trump Jr.'s meeting was "outright treason."

Stephen Colbert summed up the hopes of many when he concluded that Trump Jr. was "going to jail."

Will these same personalities level the same accusations against Clinton and the DNC?

Source

© Copyright Original Source

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Meanwhile...

Source: FLASHBACK: HOW THE MEDIA WENT HYSTERICAL OVER DON JR.�S WILLINGNESS TO ACCEPT RUSSIAN DIRT ON HILLARY

CNN's Bakari Sellers said Democrats ought to make a bigger deal over Trump Jr.'s meeting, as "what he did was a threat to our democracy and borderline treason."

Attorney and former White House ethics czar, Richard Painter, became a fixture on the TV circuit, where he said the meeting could constitute treason.

"The facts reported in The New York Times article come very close if not is crossing the line with respect to treason if those facts are true," Painter said on MSNBC.

The former Watergate prosecutor, Nick Ackerman, likewise became a cable TV fixture, where he at one point said Trump Jr.'s meeting was "outright treason."

Stephen Colbert summed up the hopes of many when he concluded that Trump Jr. was "going to jail."

Will these same personalities level the same accusations against Clinton and the DNC?

Source

© Copyright Original Source

and now it's "This is standard practice! Everyone does this! Nothing to see here! Move along. move along."

Comment

A YEAR of Clinton lies about the dossier exposed as Hillary's lawyer is under fire for falsely denying paying for it

Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer who launched what would become known as the anti-Trump 'dirty dossier' denied involvement in the project for a year as reporters pressed him for information.

Marc Elias brokered a deal between the Clinton camp, the Democratic National Committee and opposition research firm Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on the president while he was running for office.

But a pair of New York Times reporters said Tuesday night on Twitter that Elias and others involved had lied about their ties to the arrangement.
                          'Folks involved in funding this lied about it, and with sanctimony, for a year,' Times reporter Maggie Haberman tweeted after The Washington Post linked the dossier to Elias and his law firm Perkins Coie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4wY7ujzyt

Comment

There's apparently a complete blackout on this story in the mainstream media.

Comment

There's apparently a complete blackout on this story in the mainstream media.
                              No, it was the The Washington Post that broke the story, and the NY Times is on it now too. I don't think they can ignore it.

Comment