Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Conservatives swallow 'fake news' hook, line and sinker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Thank you so very much, tolerant liberals.
    Serves him right for being a hateful Islamophobic bigot.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

The problem in Benghazi was ignoring the pleas for help and not sending in troops when asked and then covering it up. Trump didn't even send these spec ops to Niger. They have been there for years. Obama sent them. They were doing their job, and 4 got killed. There was no lapse in support. I believe they had air support but the pilots could not distinguish who the enemy were so there was nothing they could do. There was no coverup and Trump had nothing to do with it. He just took it as his responsibility to contact the families as a gesture of sympathy. Even if he did miss speak, his intentions were honorable and he was inexperienced at this sort of thing. Give him a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Every once in a while, in the heat of battle, liberals trip up and admit the truth.

I'm trying to find where she supported the "youtube video" lie, but can't seem to find it for all the search results dealing with her comment about Trump.
        The only thing I could find was a press release from Florida's "Mad Hatter" dated September 12, 2012

Source: Congresswoman Wilson's Statement on Deadly Rocket Attack on U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya

Source

© Copyright Original Source

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          The only thing I could find was a press release from Florida's "Mad Hatter" dated September 12, 2012

Source: Congresswoman Wilson's Statement on Deadly Rocket Attack on U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya

Source

© Copyright Original Source

That has got to be a statement crafted by somebody on her staff - that's not how she talks at all.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment