Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Just Breaking: The Real Russian Collusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    I"m afraid the new york post must have taken down the article I get page not found when I click on your link hmm looks like someone is trying to hide something.
    Look closer. The cow poker got fumble-fingered when he put in the URL.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      ok he needs to fix it then

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Boy, you guys really are so gullible aren't you. Why don't you read the actual washington post story rather than this fake news conservative's spin on it? Which btw doesn't say a whole lot of anything, acept "what if this" and "It could be that".
        Post the Link JimL you made the claim you must post your source not tell people to look it up POST the Link. or we don't have to accept your assertions. or believe you even read the article.
        Last edited by RumTumTugger; 10-27-2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Insults, assumptions and handwaves? Is that all you've got?
          The Trump supporters fell for the output from Russian Troll Factories and other nefarious sources. The array of conspiracy theories and half-truths against Hillary can be dismissed because we know that Russia interfered in the election to help President Trump defeat Hillary Clinton through a campaign of hacking and releasing embarrassing emails, and disseminating propaganda via social media to discredit her campaign. This is the crap you lot are faithfully regurgitating.

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
            I"m afraid the new york post must have taken down the article I get page not found when I click on your link hmm looks like someone is trying to hide something.
            cow (grammar/spelling nazi) poke screwed up his link.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/26/how-tea...ols-on-russia/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
              The Trump supporters fell for the output from Russian Troll Factories and other nefarious sources. The array of conspiracy theories and half-truths against Hillary can be dismissed because we know that Russia interfered in the election to help President Trump defeat Hillary Clinton through a campaign of hacking and releasing embarrassing emails, and disseminating propaganda via social media to discredit her campaign. This is the crap you lot are faithfully regurgitating.

I honestly can't tell if you're serious or if you're writing satire.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

done
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                  Wow
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I honestly can't tell if you're serious or if you're writing satire.
                    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ts-us-election

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                      Truth is stranger than fiction in the Russian collusion story.
                      Indeed. After months of accusing Trump of colluding with Russia, who could have guessed that it was really Hillary and the Democrats who are guilty, and that the lead investigator himself, Robert Mueller, is neck deep in the scandal? If Tom Clancy had written it, people would have dismissed the premise as too far-fetched to be plausible!

Comment

Indeed. After months of accusing Trump of colluding with Russia, who could have guessed that it was really Hillary and the Democrats who are guilty, and that the lead investigator himself, Robert Mueller, is neck deep in the scandal? If Tom Clancy had written it, people would have dismissed the premise as too far-fetched to be plausible!
                        I don't know - I think people would just think Clancy had really uppped his game!

Comment

• George Soros is a Russian troll?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You could have guessed it, but as usual you're just mouthing the lies fed to you by the hard right propagandists, and as usual you are wrong. Problem is, while you, his faithful sheep, are being willfully stupid, your fearless con man leader is doing all he can to undermine democratic institutions in order that he might rule as an autocrat. Thats the war thats going on right now, and you're on the wrong side.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                              your fearless con man leader is doing all he can to undermine democratic institutions in order that he might rule as an autocrat.
                              From your lips to God's ears.
                              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                                You could have guessed it, but as usual you're just mouthing the lies fed to you by the hard right propagandists, and as usual you are wrong. Problem is, while you, his faithful sheep, are being willfully stupid, your fearless con man leader is doing all he can to undermine democratic institutions in order that he might rule as an autocrat. Thats the war thats going on right now, and you're on the wrong side.
                                And once again, you prove my point that it's impossible to tell the difference between liberal delusion, and satire.

Comment