Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    But that's just it - his head won't explode -- he'll just disappear and defend some other tripe.
    I am sure he will find a way to keep denying it or claim he never liked Shrillary to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      I am sure he will find a way to keep denying it or claim he never liked Shrillary to begin with.
      Wrong, I actually like Hillary, think she would have made a fine president, and if she is guilty of wrong doing I hope she is caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Wrong, I actually like Hillary, think she would have made a fine president, and if she is guilty of wrong doing I hope she is caught.
        But will you ever admit she was caught and is guilty? Or will you just try to pretend it is all a GOP scheme to blame her?

Comment

JimL, for a year now you and Tassy have been saying just wait and see, Trump colluded with the Russians and he will be impeached, and we kept telling you that there is nothing there. Now the evidence actually is pointing to Hillary being in cahoots with the Russians instead. So far we have been right all along and you keep getting it wrong. Now I personally doubt Hillary will ever be convicted and thrown in jail, because of the good ol' boy network that is in play in Washington, but I am sure this will ruin her political career and the Uranium thing is probably the biggest scandal since Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

Your head is gonna 'splode.
          You're living in the alternate Universe of the naive knuckleheads, Sparko.

Comment

You're living in the alternate Universe of the naive knuckleheads, Sparko.
            I might be. After all the MSM will try to cover up as much as possible and the guilty will probably get some scapegoats to take the fall for them like they always do. But we will see. I think even the MSM will start circling like sharks once they smell some blood in the water.

Comment

But will you ever admit she was caught and is guilty? Or will you just try to pretend it is all a GOP scheme to blame her?
              Obviously if I hope that if she is guilty, and she is caught and pays the penalty, then I am also going to admit that you were right. But you're not!

Comment

Obviously if I hope that if she is guilty, and she is caught and pays the penalty, then I am also going to admit that you were right. But you're not!
                If you hope that she's guilty?

... and only if she pays the penalty?

wow
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  If you hope that she's guilty?

... and only if she pays the penalty?

wow
                  Learn to read Pastor.

Comment

Learn to read Pastor.
                    Dear Jimmy,

I think it's rather obvious that you use the term "Pastor" in a derogatory manner when I get under your skin. That's OK - if it makes you feel better, go for it!

But you are showing your ignorance when you tell me "learn to read", when I actually quoted you verbatim.

You said "....and she is caught and pays the penalty, then I am also going to admit that you were right." ---- perhaps you should have worded that a little better, but it's you who needs to learn to write, not me who needs to read.

On the other hand, you DID use the proper "to" there! Good job! I think I'm having a positive effect on you.

Your friend,
                    Pastor CP
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Learn to read Pastor.
                      He can read just fine. In your sentence construction, the "if" applies to both. If you intended otherwise, please clarify.
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Trump was just talk. Weinstein is the real perverted deal.
                        Are all sixteen women that accuse Trump of sexual assault liars?

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/trump-sexual-harassment-white-house/index.html

Washington (CNN)The White House stood by President Donald Trump's previous comments when asked Friday whether the more than a dozen women who have accused him of sexual assault were liars.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders offered a very short answer when asked if the White House thought the women were liars.

"We've been clear on that in the beginning, and the President's spoken on that," she said.

The question came amid revelations in the media and entertainment industries and the realm of politics of stories of women coming forward to share encounters of sexual harassment and assault in the workplace.

On the campaign trail, then-candidate Trump dismissed the accusations from the more than a dozen women.

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                          Are all sixteen women that accuse Trump of sexual assault liars?

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/trump-sexual-harassment-white-house/index.html

Washington (CNN)The White House stood by President Donald Trump's previous comments when asked Friday whether the more than a dozen women who have accused him of sexual assault were liars.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders offered a very short answer when asked if the White House thought the women were liars.

"We've been clear on that in the beginning, and the President's spoken on that," she said.

The question came amid revelations in the media and entertainment industries and the realm of politics of stories of women coming forward to share encounters of sexual harassment and assault in the workplace.

On the campaign trail, then-candidate Trump dismissed the accusations from the more than a dozen women.

© Copyright Original Source

Given the relative lack of attention they've attracted, and the gigantic target on Trump's back, I'd say there appears to be precious little substance to the allegations. On the one hand, it would not seem to be all that far out of character for Trump to have done something like what's been accused. On the other hand, false accusations are not especially rare, they all suspiciously popped up at the same (critical) moment, and people can become convinced that a lie they tell themselves is the truth. I think I'll take a wait and see approach to this, and not proclaim him innocent or guilty until there's some sort of proof proffered.
                          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            And yet the left remained silent for 8 years when your Obamessiah pontificated from on high how conservatives in the media are "harmful to the country" and when Anita Dunn, his director of communications, threatened that the Obama Administration would treat Fox News "like an opponent

Comment

• Oh noes! Rogue has pointed out the double standard! Must mock and deflect!1!!!1!!!1!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Must really suck being exposed as a first class hypocrite that could not have cared less about freedom of the press when for the past 8 years one of the saints of the left was actually diligently working to actively suppress it as compared to Trump who at this point has done little more than called it "fake news"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment