Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trans Nashville Shooter's Disturbing Manifesto Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I saw an article where the FBI was strongly encouraging the locals not to divulge the details --- if I come across it again, I'll include it.

If it were a conservative Christian who weirded out and did this, that'd be all we'd hear about.
    Parents of Covenant School shooting victims beg judge not to release shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto

The Christian parents of the victims requested this so as to not give the nutcase more publicity.

“I will not stand by to allow these shooter’s writings be published in any way. This mass murderer doesn’t get to speak from the grave,” wrote Erin Kinney, whose 9-year-old son William was killed by Hale.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

Parents of Covenant School shooting victims beg judge not to release shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto

The Christian parents of the victims requested this so as to not give the nutcase more publicity.

“I will not stand by to allow these shooter’s writings be published in any way. This mass murderer doesn’t get to speak from the grave,” wrote Erin Kinney, whose 9-year-old son William was killed by Hale.
      Yes, sir - that was an additional plea - not what I had read, and I will try to find that article, but I will be out of state and pretty much incommunicado for the upcoming week.

Don't do anything silly while I'm gone!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Link?
        My apologies - I always use the title in the OP as the hyperlink to the article.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And yet they eventually did release it. So they either withheld it respecting the wishes of the parents, but for some reason changed their mind. Or they withheld it for political reasons and then finally released it when the story was forgotten hoping the story wouldn't be given as much publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

And yet they eventually did release it. So they either withheld it respecting the wishes of the parents, but for some reason changed their mind. Or they withheld it for political reasons and then finally released it when the story was forgotten hoping the story wouldn't be given as much publicity.
            I imagine you’re hoping the latter to confirm
            your bias.

Comment

I imagine you’re hoping the latter to confirm
              your bias.
              I'm not hoping, I'm basing it on logic.

Comment

I'm not hoping, I'm basing it on logic.
                sean’s logic: 9/11 wUz InSiDe JoB! EvOlUtiOn iz HoaX!

Comment

sean’s logic: 9/11 wUz InSiDe JoB! EvOlUtiOn iz HoaX!
                  Whag strategy: spread lies about people on tweb to smear and discredit them. Only you suck at it.

Comment

Whag strategy: spread lies about people on tweb to smear and discredit them. Only you suck at it.
                    If those are incorrect, I apologize.

Comment

If those are incorrect, I apologize.
                      Let me see if I can understand your logic. Since you believe they did it to respect the parent's, why did they change their minds?

Comment

Let me see if I can understand your logic. Since you believe they did it to respect the parent's, why did they change their minds?
                        I don't pretend to know all the reasons. That’s what conspiracy theorists do, and only in the cases of a shooter being trans. What’s complicated this for you is the Christian parents who aren’t eager to give the POS any more attention and that this doesn’t fit the FF narrative.

Comment

I don't pretend to know all the reasons. That’s what conspiracy theorists do, and only in the cases of a shooter being trans. What’s complicated this for you is the Christian parents who aren’t eager to give the POS any more attention and that this doesn’t fit the FF narrative.
                          No, you did claim to know the reason by posting it here. You concluded they withheld it because the parents didn't want the shooter to be able to "speak from the grave." That was apparently your logical conclusion. Now you're trying to retract it because I called you out on it and you realize how stupid that looks.

Comment

No, you did claim to know the reason by posting it here. You concluded they withheld it because the parents didn't want the shooter to be able to "speak from the grave." That was apparently your logical conclusion. Now you're trying to retract it because I called you out on it and you realize how stupid that looks.
                            No, I offered it as a reason that no one brought up. You’re the one who a made conclusion based on your confirmation bias.

Comment

No, I offered it as a reason that no one brought up. You’re the one who a made conclusion based on your confirmation bias.
                              I made it based on logic, and the fact there's nothing super inordinate about politics influencing such decisions, apparently something your demented brain can't fathom and think it's conspiracy theorizing.

Comment

I made it based on logic, and the fact there's nothing super inordinate about politics influencing such decisions, apparently something your demented brain can't fathom and think it's conspiracy theorizing.
                                It’s also ordinate for your type to make conclusions that confirm your bias.

Comment