Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden escalates war...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden escalates war...

WW3 just in time for the election!

Ukraine hints it used Western weapons to strike inside Russia after Biden's green light

A senior Ukrainian official hinted Monday that, despite Kremlin threats, Kyiv may have already begun using Western weapons to hit targets inside Russia.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u...ime-rcna155347
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Which global crisis used by the globalists to initiate more governmental authoritarianism will cross the finish line first?

- World war?
    - Pandemic?
    - Climate change?

Place your bets.

Comment

A joke that is becoming less funny by the day:

Remember when liberals said that President Trump would govern like an authoritarian, crash the economy, and start World War 3?

They were only off by one president.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
        Which global crisis used by the globalists to initiate more governmental authoritarianism will cross the finish line first?

- World war?
        - Pandemic?
        - Climate change?

Place your bets.
        world war, Biden will do anything to stay in office...
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          A joke that is becoming less funny by the day:

Remember when liberals said that President Trump would govern like an authoritarian, crash the economy, and start World War 3?

They were only off by one president.

Comment

I would really love to know who is pulling Biden's Strings.

biden marrionette.jpg
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

biden marrionette.jpg
              My guess would be at least four significant people I could name who typically exist completely under the radar with the exception of one of them:

- John Kerry.
              - Samantha Powers.
              - Avril Haines.
              - William Burns.

I know conservative folks like to think Obama, but Obama is as much a puppet as Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                it doesn't matter, using US missiles to fire on Russian soil is reckless...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

No argument there, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Biden wasn't aware that happened (or was happening).
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

This should be a wake-up call to anyone who was delusional enough to believe Ukraine had a chance to defeat Russia. It's hard for me to gauge whether this is all conscious or unconscious. If it's the latter, this is a sign of desperation. They simply can't accept the embarrassment of Ukraine losing and the humiliation that will be the end result. So western powers escalate it and then use that as an excuse for direct intervention.

Comment

This should be a wake-up call to anyone who was delusional enough to believe Ukraine had a chance to defeat Russia. It's hard for me to gauge whether this is all conscious or unconscious. If it's the latter, this is a sign of desperation. They simply can't accept the embarrassment of Ukraine losing and the humiliation that will be the end result. So western powers escalate it and then use that as an excuse for direct intervention.
                      The question is what that escalation is going to look like. I, for one, don't believe the propaganda that Putin's nuclear arsenal is outdated and sitting in silos with the doors rusted shut.

Comment

The question is what that escalation is going to look like. I, for one, don't believe the propaganda that Putin's nuclear arsenal is outdated and sitting in silos with the doors rusted shut.
                        It's amazing how many folks fell for that. The propaganda around this war was even more blatant than Afghanistan and Iraq, and yet it still worked.

Comment

It's amazing how many folks fell for that. The propaganda around this war was even more blatant than Afghanistan and Iraq, and yet it still worked.
                          It's concerning to me how many people never think to question what they're told.

Comment

It's concerning to me how many people never think to question what they're told.
                            I just wonder how far the left will go to hold onto power. Trump continues to rake in big money, and the conviction hasn't seemed to lower his poll numbers. The next trials won't happened until after the election - so they are out of options. Their next play may be dangerous.

Comment

world war, Biden will do anything to stay in office...
                              I doubt Joe Biden would have conspired to send fake electoral college voter impersonators to Washington, or pressured his VP to reject legitimate electoral college votes in favour of forgeries.

Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                              MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment