Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden's FBI authorized 'use of deadly force when necessary' during Mar-a-Lago raid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
    Thanks for the clear example of a hair-on-fire conservative reaction
    Obviously it wasn't.

to the FBI doing its job the way it always does.
    Except they didn't.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Thanks for the clear example of a hair-on-fire conservative reaction to the FBI doing its job the way it always does.
      Because they always communicate with "deadly force when necessary."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Thanks for the clear example of a hair-on-fire conservative reaction....
        This seems to be a recurring thing - a conservative types a response, no emotion or angst whatsoever, and the liberal has to project "hair-on-fire" or some other wild emotion....
        I'm really thinking liberals tend to stay in a constant state of "triggered".

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

This seems to be a recurring thing - a conservative types a response, no emotion or angst whatsoever, and the liberal has to project "hair-on-fire" or some other wild emotion....
          I'm really thinking liberals tend to stay in a constant state of "triggered".

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

That always reminded me of someone turning into a Super-Saiyan in the Dragonball animes[1]

This, OTOH smiley hair-fire.gif

1. Odd how these dark eyed characters with black hair become blonde with blue eyes when they reach peak strength.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              That always reminded me of someone turning into a Super-Saiyan in the Dragonball animes[1]

This, OTOH smiley hair-fire.gif

1. Odd how these dark eyed characters with black hair become blonde with blue eyes when they reach peak strength.
              Aryan conspiracy.
              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Obviously it wasn't.

Except they didn't.
                If that really were typical FBI practice, it is another reason to defund and disband.
                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

If that really were typical FBI practice, it is another reason to defund and disband.
                  Why shouldn't law enforcement be able to use lethal force, if necessary, in any situation? It's always an option

Comment

Why shouldn't law enforcement be able to use lethal force, if necessary, in any situation? It's always an option
                    Except where liberals make the rules.

Comment

Obviously it wasn't.
                      Of course it was:

Because our government was hoping to provoke a shootout between FBI and Secret Service, and even better, a long siege with the nation watching.

Except they didn't.
                      Tell me what you think the FBI did that they wouldn't have done if the ex-president was a Democrat.

Comment

Of course it was:

Because our government was hoping to provoke a shootout between FBI and Secret Service, and even better, a long siege with the nation watching.

Tell me what you think the FBI did that they wouldn't have done if the ex-president was a Democrat.
                        Raid.

Comment

Raid.
                          I meant a Democrat who claimed that he had returned all his classified documents, but was keeping some hidden.

Comment

It never hurts to remind everyone what "when necessary" means: "that is, when the officer has a reasonable belief that the subject of such force poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or to another person.”

As I recall, other limitations were listed, but I can't find them at the moment.

Comment

It never hurts to remind everyone what "when necessary" means: "that is, when the officer has a reasonable belief that the subject of such force poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or to another person.”

As I recall, other limitations were listed, but I can't find them at the moment.
                              Every commissioned police officer in the US, regardless of agency, is trained in the use of deadly force. It comes with being issued a firearm.
                              He/she does not need a special briefing each time he/she participates in a raid.

Comment

Of course it was:

Raided his residence

Comment