Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Principles for POTUS Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post

Excuses, excuses. And yes it was rape and I'll take the judges word on that over yours. But again, got to love the hypocrisy of christians. It's no wonder people are leaving in droves!

According to NY at the time, it wasn't. Again, being found civilly liable is not a "conviction". There's no hypocrisy in pointing out the misapplication of "rape", both legally and in the vernacular.

Lol!! Of course you have, you just did it again in the above. 🤣
    You seem to not understand the word "excuse".

You wouldn't care if he were guilty of shooting someone in the middle of 5th Ave.🤣

Under utilitarian ethics, murder is less worse than anything that involves continuing harm. If Trump is guilty of the misdemeanor charges, I have no issue with him being found guilty. The sad thing is that even if Trump did shoot someone on 5th Ave, he still would be the"lesser of two evils".

🤣 You're dreaming. Not surprising though the way you people, you republicans, you Trumpster's, have a tendency to deny obvious facts when they contradict your beliefs or hopes
    I'm neither a Republican or Trumpster.

You guys are too funny, like Trump, the narcissistic, theiving, grifting, lying, philandering, traitor with 91 felony charges against him and who has already been convicted of charity fraud, his fake college fraud and rape, you claim to be of better character than Biden. If you're not dumb as a brick, you sure make it look as though you are.
    91 charges is. It the same as 91 convictions. I provided video of Biden's "character".

Well, I guess what you're saying is that character has never been important to you. Now that makes sense!
    As a pragmatist, policy is more important. Character is nice, but I deal with reality as it is.

There is nothing to the Hunter Biden story that has anything to do with the President and you listen to too much fake news.
    I would agree that the events occurred while Biden was Vice President and not President.

Such as?
    Representative Jayapal.

Again you listen to too much fake news or I think more to the point, you spread too much fake news.

No fake news detected.

Oh my, no I didn't get it in the context in which you used it. Perhaps if you said it was a favorite of democrat presidents it would have made more sense.
    It's a favorite of both, but Dems more so.

Btw, nothing undemocratic about executive orders.
    To quote Monty Python, "howls of derisive laughter".

That's because I do know what it means and Trump, whether he's been charged or not committed treason. I'm sure you understand that as well because I don't believe you to be as dumb as you're portraying yourself to be. The pretense however is a curiousity. 🤫

Treason is defined by the Constitution.

Facts are a bane to Trumpster's, not to me.
    Facts are a bane to any partisan, like yourself.

That's bs and you know it!!
    It's hardly bs.

Still playing dumb I see. Peaceful protest! 🤣. I mean seriously Diogenes, give the pretense a break, nobody is that stupid.
    It seems you missed the quotes and that the phrase was used by CNN to describe riots.

Oh, treason was detected alright. You'll continue to deny it or lie about it of course, but that again is only because you are either dumb as a brick, you'd have to be, or you're well aware of the treason but are also in total support of it, but could never admit to that of course.

No treason detected nor do I support the riot that occurred.

The diary existed, not the "quote" that you falsely spread.

fin
    P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

And unfortunately the tweb village is obviously loaded with them! No, that's just me being nice. Y'all really can't be that dumb, and that you're not makes it even worse.
      You never disappoint, JimL!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

You never disappoint, JimL!
        He does not. In fact, Jim is the most civil and respectful person we have on the boards. He treats all others with dignity and grace. We should all strive to reach the level of calm, dispassionate, reasoned discourse that Jim regularly demonstrates.

He should be a beacon for us all. We shall forever strive to meet the standards that he has set, but it is our destiny to fall forever short.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

He does not. In fact, Jim is the most civil and respectful person we have on the boards. He treats all others with dignity and grace. We should all strive to reach the level of calm, dispassionate, reasoned discourse that Jim regularly demonstrates.

He should be a beacon for us all. We shall forever strive to meet the standards that he has set, but it is our destiny to fall forever short.
          Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips.... I shall NEVER live up to the standards set by Jim!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Indeed. The L in JimL must stand for Lighthouse, a beacon to us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              So true. Never have, never will you pinko commie lying liberal scum.

Comment

Continue to show us the way to behave towards others. May we all bask in your glorious respect and compassion.

Comment

Continue to show us the way to behave towards others. May we all bask in your glorious respect and compassion.
                  That sarcastic remark apparently went over your head. I was mimicking CP just to point out the hypocrisy of those like you who criticize me.

Comment

That sarcastic remark apparently went over your head. I was mimicking CP just to point out the hypocrisy of those like you who criticize me.
                    What criticism Jim? I am merely complimenting you on the respect you show others, and how upstanding a person like you truly is. Show us your compassion for others, so that we may all walk in the light beside you.

Comment

You forgot "dog-faced pony soldier"

Comment

Woah, now the boy is talking to himself!
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Should we call you...

wambulance.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Should we call you...

wambulance.jpeg
                            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment