Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump: No Transgenders In The Military!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's my point, flying over your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

That's my point, flying over your head.
      Oh, he thinks he made a point. Just adorable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        You wouldn't know a valid point if it fell from the sky and danced a jig on your chest.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
          Like I said, "whoosh"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            You wouldn't know a valid point if it fell from the sky and danced a jig on your chest.
            Are you trying to justify your claim by bringing absolutely nothing to support it? I think those who buy into that will be the ones who do not know a valid point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Are you trying to justify your claim by bringing absolutely nothing to support it? I think those who buy into that will be the ones who do not know a valid point.
              Are you merely going around criticizing others because you have absolutely nothing to contribute? Or do you feel so sorry for Tassman that you think you need to defend his honor because he is too stupid to take care of himself?

Comment

Are you merely going around criticizing others because you have absolutely nothing to contribute? Or do you feel so sorry for Tassman that you think you need to defend his honor because he is too stupid to take care of himself?
                Pointing to the fact that a claim is unsupported is certainly not the same as having nothing to contribute. Those who make unsupported claims are the ones who do not have anything to contribute. But you seem to want us to rather not focus on the fact that Bill's point was unsupported? If you take your own medicine you can ask if you do so "[...]to defend his honor because he is too stupid to take care of himself?"

Comment

Pointing to the fact that a claim is unsupported is certainly not the same as having nothing to contribute. Those who make unsupported claims are the ones who do not have anything to contribute. But you seem to want us to rather not focus on the fact that Bill's point was unsupported? If you take your own medicine you can ask if you do so "[...]to defend his honor because he is too stupid to take care of himself?"
                  It was a side comment

People tend to make them on Tweb. You don't have to support a snide comment, Charlie. For you to nitpick something that was obviously just a remark shows that you are just being unnecessarily critical just to troll and be a pain the butt. Your posts are not contributing to the conversion and you are not supporting YOUR assertions, so basically you are just being a twit. Don't be a twit.

Comment

It was a side comment

People tend to make them on Tweb. You don't have to support a snide comment, Charlie. For you to nitpick something that was obviously just a remark shows that you are just being unnecessarily critical just to troll and be a pain the butt. Your posts are not contributing to the conversion and you are not supporting YOUR assertions, so basically you are just being a twit. Don't be a twit.
                    Quite many accusations instead of just talking about the point.

Comment

Quite many accusations instead of just talking about the point.

Comment

Everyone can go back and see that my original point remains untouched upon. And everyone can see that instead of answering that point you made a long line of personal attacks. So the support is all there as it should be.

Comment

Everyone can go back and see that my original point remains untouched upon. And everyone can see that instead of answering that point you made a long line of personal attacks. So the support is all there as it should be.
                          Everyone can see that you are doing exactly what you are complaining about in others. So I figure, why not do it right back at you? You apparently don't get that or like it. tough.

If you don't like how others behave on theologyweb, that's tough. It is not your job to enforce rules or behavior or tell others what they should or should not do. You are not the tweb Hall Monitor. I am.

Comment

Everyone can see that you are doing exactly what you are complaining about in others. So I figure, why not do it right back at you? You apparently don't get that or like it. tough.

If you don't like how others behave on theologyweb, that's tough. It is not your job to enforce rules or behavior or tell others what they should or should not do. You are not the tweb Hall Monitor. I am.
                            Wow. Once again you miss the point. Pointing to the fact that a statement is unsupported is not trying to enforce rules or behavior on anyone. It is just pointing to facts about the statement in a discussion. Rather simple, Sparko.

Comment

Wow. Once again you miss the point. Pointing to the fact that a statement is unsupported is not trying to enforce rules or behavior on anyone. It is just pointing to facts about the statement in a discussion. Rather simple, Sparko.
                              He said, "You wouldn't know a valid point if it fell from the sky and danced a jig on your chest. "

In what way should he support a snide comment like that? Show an example of a point falling out of the sky and dancing a jig on Tassy's chest while he doesn't recognize it? Here, let me help him and provide a diagram supporting his claim:
                              IMG_6143.png
                              *You = Tassman

Do I also need to support my response to tassy? Are you going to pout and throw a fit if I don't? Do you need a tissue?

Comment

I also want to point out how ironic it is of you to claim I am missing the point when we are discussing you telling Bill he needs to support his claim that Tassy missed the point.

Where is your support?

Comment