Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Google AI Is Racist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

It produced similar results when asked for images of Nazi soldiers.
    Please post the images it produced when you weirdly asked it to generate Nazi soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

I don't see the point you're making, assuming you're attempting to rebut something (or just trolling). The article indeed confirms what I said, and I presented a video of guy demonstrating it in real time.
      Um, no, you provided a video of Tim Pool crying about being marginalized by a company that responded to the issue. If white people were being genocided, you wouldn’t have the elites responding to their shareholders but exulting in their plan. For some reason they care about your opinion.

That didn’t happen in 1984, but you don’t know that because you never read it.

And it's eerily similar to the historical revisionism of 1984. Only in this case, it's apparently a woke programmed algorithm distorting history to appease woke ideology.
      You shouldn’t be referencing a book you ever read and a man whose views on Christianity you clearly know nothing about. Orwell saw danger in capitalism and religious nationalism, especially when they become bed buddies as they clearly have. Your church is a cesspool of salesmen.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

Um, no, you provided a video of Tim Pool crying about being marginalized by a company that responded to the issue. If white people were being genocided, you wouldn’t have the elites responding to their shareholders but exulting in their plan. For some reason they care about your opinion.

That didn’t happen in 1984, but you don’t know that because you never read it.

You shouldn’t be referencing a book you ever read and a man whose views on Christianity you clearly know nothing about. Orwell saw danger in capitalism and religious nationalism, especially when they become bed buddies as they clearly have. Your church is a cesspool of salesmen.
        I don't care about Orwell's views on religion. And I didn't really see Tim Pool crying about it. He was pretty jovial about the absurdity of it and the cultish nature of google and wokeism. You're the one that seems all unhinged and angry about something, crying about religion when that has nothing to do with the OP or the subject.

Comment

Google's new slogan should be: "Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past."

Comment

I don't care about Orwell's views on religion. And I didn't really see Tim Pool crying about it. He was pretty jovial about the absurdity of it and the cultish nature of google and wokeism. You're the one that seems all unhinged and angry about something, crying about religion when that has nothing to do with the OP or the subject.
            You referenced one of the most eloquent critics of religion, nationalism, and capitalism. Of course I’m gonna needle
            you for pretending to have read 1984.

You’re not being persecuted and no one’s modifying history to replace you. Get over yourself.

Comment

Google's new slogan should be: "Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past."
              Says the guy with Google accounts.

Comment

You referenced one of the most eloquent critics of religion, nationalism, and capitalism. Of course I’m gonna needle

You’re not being persecuted and no one’s modifying history to replace you. Get over yourself.
                Where did I say anything about being persecuted, you psycho? I said their woke ideology is driving them to historical revisionism (as the video clearly demonstrates), much like "1984." I doubt they would have even bothered to publicly address it if their insane algorithm didn't get so much flak on social media.

Comment

Where did I say anything about being persecuted, you psycho? I said their woke ideology is driving them to historical revisionism (as the video clearly demonstrates), much like "1984." I doubt they would have even bothered to publicly address it if their insane algorithm didn't get so much flak on social media.
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Please post the images it produced when you weirdly asked it to generate Nazi soldiers.
                    I didn't ask it to. They were images I saw in an article.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2024/...ising-history/
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

If you're an American of a certain age the odds are real good that you read Animal Farm in school.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

For you, certainly, though divorcement from the world doesn’t seem too hard a calling.
                        Making a clean break from our technological overlords is not especially easy, or cheap. You can get something like the Liberty Phone, made in the USA and running free (as in speech and beer) open source software with a starting price of $2000, and there are private and secure email, calendar, and cloud storage services like Proton, which cost around $120 a year. But then you run into situations like your employer requiring you to use certain mobile applications that are only available for Android or iOS. I suppose you could always keep two phones, one running free and open source software for personal use, and another running Android or iOS for business, but then you have to buy two phones, and possibly pay for cellular service for each.

And even after all of that, your privacy will still be at risk because you are still going to be in regular contact with family, friends, and business colleagues who are using Google, Apple, and Microsoft communication services.

In short, there are no easy and certain solutions to the dilemma.
                        Last edited by Mountain Man; 02-24-2024, 11:12 AM.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Posted in the Funny Political Pictures thread:

Bad word! Bad word!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            [B]Good grief...
                            We sure the AI wasn't just basing Diverse Image Nazis off the rhetoric coming from the Free Palestine/Boycott Israel Movements?

Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Yup. Asian and black German soldiers. One might be Hispanic. Interesting they also altered the swastikas

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Bad word! Bad word!

Sorry. Thought I got them. Edited in the original as well.

Comment