Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

West African migrants sold as slaves in open air markets in Libya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West African migrants sold as slaves in open air markets in Libya

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/migrants-ar...-libya-1616492

Migrants from West Africa are being openly traded in "public slave markets" across Libya.

As a departure point for refugees trying to get to Europe, migrants arriving in Libya from sub-Saharan Africa are particularly vulnerable due to a lack of money and little in the way of documentation.

One survivor from Senegal spoke of how he was brought by smugglers across Niger in a bus to the southern Libyan city of Sabha, where he was due to risk a boat trip to Europe. When the middleman did not get his fee, the survivor was put up for sale along with other passengers.
    The slave traders are to blame of course but so are European leaders for spearheading Gadaffi's removal and encouraging the migration of illiterate peasants onto a continent that simply has no need or use for any of them. At this point sinking boats in the mediterranean would be more humane than the current neocon-progressive axis of misery and death.

And let's not forget the pivotal role played by the Cackling Death in the whole affair:

May they all burn in hell.

Someone should strap Trump to a chair and force him to watch news report after news report of the Libyan aftermath, A Clockwork Orange style, until he is cured of all neoconnery.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Hey bro, I already did this...

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...ring-Wonderful!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      why can't you write what your threads are about in the title like a normal person
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        why can't you write what your threads are about in the title like a normal person
        Because I'm not normal? And it did have to do with the Arab Spring.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment