Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited by a Moderator

No it isn't. His financial disclosure form is light on details, as these kinds of forms intend to be. They don't tell us who his companies do business with. But you'd rather be his reliable cheerleader. Give me a T! Give me a R! ...

If he had nothing to hide he would release his tax returns. He won't because they have real secrets there that will harm him.
    Moderated By: Catholicity

This word is never appropriate under any circumstances

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by Catholicity; 04-05-2017, 09:36 PM.
    Blog: Atheism and the City

If your whole worldview rests on a particular claim being true, you damn well better have evidence for it. You should have tons of evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stinker View Post
      If he had nothing to hide he would release his tax returns. He won't because they have real secrets there that will harm him.
      Ah, yes, it's the good old "I'm right until you prove me wrong" argument, a favorite of low-brow imbeciles like you. Using that same logic, I'm sure you find it suspicious that Obama sealed his own records, right? Right?

Meanwhile, the evidence continues to pile up that the Obama administration spied on Trump and leaked the details to their political allies.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Edited by a Moderator

Meanwhile, the evidence continues to pile up that the Obama administration spied on Trump and leaked the details to their political allies.
        Really? Where? Someone on Faux News says so, and so that's evidence? LOL.
        Last edited by Catholicity; 04-05-2017, 09:38 PM.

If your whole worldview rests on a particular claim being true, you damn well better have evidence for it. You should have tons of evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Thinker View Post
          No it isn't. His financial disclosure form is light on details, as these kinds of forms intend to be. They don't tell us who his companies do business with. But you'd rather be his reliable cheerleader. Give me a T! Give me a R! ...

His tax returns are in possession of the government, which he filed them with. If there was something incriminating in them they would have nailed him. But understanding that requires actually spending a split second thinking about it, which the idiots pushing Russia conspiracy theories can't be bothered with.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stinker View Post
            Really? Where? Someone on Faux News says so, and so that's evidence? LOL.
            Oh, there's a lot more to it than that, child, but I wouldn't expect a low-info moron like you to be conversant with the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

There is NO evidence, despite Trump's futile attempts to prove that his lies are true. So pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                There is NO evidence, despite Trump's futile attempts to prove that his lies are true. So pathetic!
                http://circa.com/politics/accountabi...ump-associateshttp://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/...ed-trump-aideshttp://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...fore-congress/

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                  Let's not forget that Tassman, Starlight, JimL, along with the entire proglodyte machine are trying to start world war 3 because Russia allegedly REVEALED THEIR CHEATING IN AN ELECTION.

This is how gone all these people are.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Heh, even conservative news sources are avoiding giving credit to the person who actually broke these news (Mike Cernovich, not Eli Lake).

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                      His tax returns are in possession of the government, which he filed them with. If there was something incriminating in them they would have nailed him. But understanding that requires actually spending a split second thinking about it, which the idiots pushing Russia conspiracy theories can't be bothered with.
                      No they wouldn't. The "government" isn't one entity, it's many, and they don't all share information with each other. And "nailed him" means what? The argument is not that he's necessarily cheated on his taxes, it's that he has a lot of business doings with the Russians and may be in debt to them bigly. And that's perhaps why he never says anything bad about Putin. How would they nail him for that? You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

If there's no Russia connection, he'd obviously just show all his tax returns. Innocent people with nothing to hide don't act the way he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Cuck View Post
                        Oh, there's a lot more to it than that, child, but I wouldn't expect a low-info moron like you to be conversant with the facts.
                        When you finally learn a fact, let us all know. We'll throw you a party with Russian strippers.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stinker View Post
                          [deflect - dodge - project - insult - dance around the facts]
                          I guess you really can't teach a dumb dog new tricks.

Sorry, kiddo, but the Obama surveillance scandal has teeth, and it's not just going to go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by robrecht View Post
                            I always admit it when I'm wrong, as soon as it is pointed out to me.
                            chang_spits_milk.gif
                            That's what
                            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Cuck View Post
                              I guess you really can't teach a dumb dog new tricks.

Sorry, kiddo, but the Obama surveillance scandal has teeth, and it's not just going to go away.
                              Ok, show us the evidence then.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stinker View Post
                                Ok, show us the evidence then.
                                It's being discussed here and here.

I'll give you the highlights: members of Obama's administration including former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Evelyn Farkas and former National Security Advisor Susan Rice have both admitted that Trump and his team were under surveillance and that certain details were leaked to members of Congress and the press to ensure that information didn't "disappear" when Obama left office. In fact, Rice is on record admitting that she routinely unmasked certain names when releasing reports, which is potentially a federal crime. Finally, White House computer logs show that Rice was up to her neck in this scandal, and it's a safe bet that Obama was, too.

But visit the threads I linked to. All the juicy details are there.

Comment