Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Devil Dogs Move Into Syria...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tassman View Post

So you think annihilating ISIS with atomic bombs is the way to go. REALLY!! Do you think you will get them all?

No. I'm just pointing out another instance of where an ideology was defeated through military action you nimrod.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      Well yes, if they are involved in slaughtering innocent Muslims, Christians and Yazidis - don't you?
      But that would be causing extinction and genocide of the ISIS race. Don't we need to keep some of them alive in a zoo (Guantanamo) for posterity so we can breed them and release them back into the wild later?

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
        I'd rather give myself a coronary shouting about you causing terrorism and endangering the lives of my family and friends, than I would to stand by and do nothing while your immeasurably stupid actions create more terrorists to kill my family and friends in the future.

Are you really that stupid? Do you just not get that killing people upsets their family and friends and causes them in turn to take up arms? Are there wires missing in your brain that you simply don't understand that there aren't simply a fixed number of ISIS fighters who can be killed to end the war, and don't understand that people can be motivated to join or leave their ranks? America has been killing ISIS fighters at a massive rate, but the total ISIS forces haven't decreased as a result, because killing people's friends and family inspires them to join to seek revenge.

And just think about all the kids who are now growing up over there who know that "Americans killed my father", and just consider for a moment, if you have even the smallest sliver of a brain that you can engage, the kind of whirlwind of revenge and destruction you are sowing for your own kids and for Americans and Westerners in the future when those kids grow up and seek their revenge two decades from now. Your indescribably moronic policies don't merely fail in the here-and-now as they have been doing for the past 16 years as the War on Terror has INCREASED world-wide terrorism not reduced it (a totally predictable result to anyone with half a brain), but they also have terrible consequences for our countries decades in the future. STOP CAUSING TERRORISM YOU MORONS.
        Yeah because ignoring the Japanese and the Germans in WW2 worked so well for the USA and the rest of the world.

You are the moron Starlight, if you think leaving ISIS and those types of groups alone will create peace. They are out to take over the world with or without the USA interfering. They would have destroyed Israel by now, or Israel would have used nukes to defend themselves and there would be a hell of a lot more deaths and unrest in the region than there is now. Or they would have wiped out Israel and started in on Europe. This crap has been going on since the early 1970's, and Iran has been behind it the whole way.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          It's actually amazing that you and your fellow leftists virtue signal incessantly at 200 year old dead slave owners in america, cheer when they were killed on screen in the latest Hollywood visual diarrhea, but when it comes to literal slave traders who pass around women like cattle to be raped incessantly until they kill themselves, violence suddenly stops being the answer.
          ^----- This.

Comment

The reason we lost in vietnam is because we listened to the liberals and left. If we would have just bombed the hell out of vietnam like we did Korea, it would have ended a lot different. The problem with Vietnam was we were too afraid to go to actual war with China, so it was basically a military "advisory" where we "helped" the South Vietnamese and everything we took we kept giving back.

Comment