Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Black Lives Matter - Racism exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
    There is that, but I feel there are much more legitimate things to criticise them on their their oratory skills.
    Ok. How about their flaming liberalism and disdain for the actual real people of their respective countries.

Many of whom can speak without using filler words and get an entire sentence out because they have better vocabularies.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

There is that, but I feel there are much more legitimate things to criticise them on their their oratory skills.
      Fair enough. Let's go back to how the co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto apparently proclaimed that all whites should be "wiped out."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Fair enough. Let's go back to how the co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto apparently proclaimed that all whites should be "wiped out."
        Or having a rant that a race group is subhumxn (sic).

What's with the "x"?
        Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
        1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
        -Ben Witherington III

Comment

I can't wait to see how the TO homosexual celebration parade goes without the police presence.

There will be whining that the police should have been there to stop parade protesters from holding up signs disagreeing with the parade-ees and BLM-ers ended up rioting and hitting people with their own signs because white people are inhumxn.

Just sayin'...............

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            I can't wait to see how the TO homosexual celebration parade goes without the police presence.

There will be whining that the police should have been there to stop parade protesters from holding up signs disagreeing with the parade-ees and BLM-ers ended up rioting and hitting people with their own signs because white people are inhumxn.

Just sayin'...............
            If it happens then it'll all be blamed on outsiders brought in by Breitbart

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              If it happens then it'll all be blamed on outsiders brought in by Breitbart
              I'm not a regular (or even irregular) consumer of Breitbart, but anything that gives liberals that much heartburn can't be all bad....

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Or having a rant that a race group is subhumxn (sic).

What's with the "x"?
                exs".

While I understand their intention in doing this, I can't help but see it as silly.

As to the OP, that woman's opinions don't seem to quite get what being human is. To speak of anybody as sub-human sounds really really weird to me. And the comment on the cosmic energies was priceless
                Last edited by Bisto; 02-14-2017, 06:19 AM.
                We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
                - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
                In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
                Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

So she is not only racist, but sexist too. Figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisto View Post
                    exs".

While I understand their intention in doing this, I can't help but see it as silly.

As to the OP, that woman's opinions don't seem to quite get what being human is. To speak of anybody as sub-human sounds really really weird to me. And the comment on the cosmic energies was priceless
                    So do they now spell it womxn?
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post

What do they do with female?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                        What do they do with female?
                        For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Womxn and fexxxx.

Honestly though, I have no idea. Ask SL or something, he'll probably know.
                        We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
                        - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
                        In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
                        Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bisto View Post
                          For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Womxn and fexxxx.

Honestly though, I have no idea. Ask SL or something, he'll probably know.
                          No consistency there.

Perhaps they should try "I'm an idiot".

Comment