Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Poor Joe -- His Staff Keeps Undermining Him, and He's MIFFED!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Joe -- His Staff Keeps Undermining Him, and He's MIFFED!!!!

Joe Biden Gets Frustrated, Forced to Remind Staffers 'He’s the President’

President Joe Biden has expressed frustration with his staffers for repeatedly stepping in to clarify his statements or gaffes.

Biden felt it was necessary to remind them he is the president.

NBC News reports Biden hates the “clean-up campaign” telling his advisers it “undermines him and smothers the authenticity that fueled his rise.”

The report cites the clean-up from staffers who rushed to reassure reporters the policy with Russia had not changed after he said in Poland that Russian President Vladimir Putin “cannot remain in power.”

“Biden was furious that his remarks were being seen as unreliable,” the report stated.

The report added “that he speaks genuinely and reminding his staff that he’s the one who is president,” the report noted.

White House staffers repeatedly work behind the scenes to clarify Biden’s comments.

But Biden only has himself to blame.

During his trip to Asia last week, White House aides scrambled to clean up his comments about the United States defending Taiwan.

The subject they had to address repeatedly from the White House.

During his trip to Poland in March, White House aides were forced to clarify Biden’s remarks on three different occasions.

One was where he suggested U.S. troops would go into Ukraine, that the U.S. was willing to use chemical weapons, and most notably, appeared to call for regime change in Russia.

Biden denied his gaffes, saying only his comments were misinterpreted by the media while denying his staff control his every move and utterance.

The report also reveals Biden complains he is not getting credit for his successes on low unemployment, and Democrats are not defending him on cable news, as his approval ratings are at historic lows.

“He’s now lower than Trump, and he’s really twisted about it,” a person “close to the White House” told NBC News.

Biden is also upset his staff did not inform him of the baby formula shortage, which has only added to the notion he is not in control of his own administration.

Staff members, of course, deny any of this is true, and will be along shortly to clean this up.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Apparently Joe has moments of lucidity where he can see the puppet strings.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

President Joe Biden has expressed frustration with his staffers for repeatedly stepping in to clarify his statements or gaffes.

NBC News reports Biden hates the “clean-up campaign” telling his advisers it “undermines him and smothers the authenticity that fueled his rise.”

The report cites the clean-up from staffers who rushed to reassure reporters the policy with Russia had not changed after he said in Poland that Russian President Vladimir Putin “cannot remain in power.”

“Biden was furious that his remarks were being seen as unreliable,” the report stated.

The report added “that he speaks genuinely and reminding his staff that he’s the one who is president,” the report noted.

White House staffers repeatedly work behind the scenes to clarify Biden’s comments.

During his trip to Asia last week, White House aides scrambled to clean up his comments about the United States defending Taiwan.

During his trip to Poland in March, White House aides were forced to clarify Biden’s remarks on three different occasions.

One was where he suggested U.S. troops would go into Ukraine, that the U.S. was willing to use chemical weapons, and most notably, appeared to call for regime change in Russia.

Biden denied his gaffes, saying only his comments were misinterpreted by the media while denying his staff control his every move and utterance.

The report also reveals Biden complains he is not getting credit for his successes on low unemployment, and Democrats are not defending him on cable news, as his approval ratings are at historic lows.

“He’s now lower than Trump, and he’s really twisted about it,” a person “close to the White House” told NBC News.

Biden is also upset his staff did not inform him of the baby formula shortage, which has only added to the notion he is not in control of his own administration.

Staff members, of course, deny any of this is true, and will be along shortly to clean this up.
      He has been complaining about how "they" won't let him talk or answer questions and how "they" tell him who to pick and what to say when he is, during his entire Administration, and seems powerless to stop it: White House staffers mute or turn off the TV when Biden is speaking with reporters out of fear that he'll make a gaffe or veer off message, report says

They'll continue to run up in Easter Bunny suits waving their hands in his face to keep him from talking. They'll continue cutting his microphone off when he goes off script.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That he thinks he's not getting MSM cover is just one of the most hilarious examples of how delusional he is.

Comment

His remarks about Putin not remaining in power and his support for the Republic of China (Taiwan) are two of the very few things he has said that I support.
          When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Apparently Joe has moments of lucidity where he can see the puppet strings.
            For the 40 minutes after he gets his ice cream.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              He has been complaining about how "they" won't let him talk or answer questions and how "they" tell him who to pick and what to say when he is, during his entire Administration...
              I think we found out who "they" is!!!

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
              that no one has mentioned this.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...sgender-bishop

The Evangelical Lutheran Church of America has installed its first openly transgender bishop in a service held in San Francisco’s Grace Cathedral on Saturday.

The Rev Megan Rohrer will lead one of the church’s 65 synods, overseeing nearly 200 congregations in northern California and northern Nevada.

“My call is ... to be up to the same messy, loving things I was up to before,” Rohrer told worshippers. “But mostly, if you’ll let me, and I think you will, my hope is to love you and beyond that, to love what you love.”

Rohrer was elected in May to serve a six-year term as bishop of the Sierra Pacific Synod after its current bishop announced his retirement.

“I step into this role because a diverse community of Lutherans in northern California and Nevada prayerfully and thoughtfully voted to do a historic thing,” Rohrer said in a statement. “My installation will celebrate all that is possible when we trust God to shepherd us forward.”

Rohrer, who uses the pronoun “they,” previously served as pastor...

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                His remarks about Putin not remaining in power and his support for the Republic of China (Taiwan) are two of the very few things he has said that I support.
                Which is why, of course, "they" had to clean that up!

Comment

I think we found out who "they" is!!!

Far Side FTW

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You are mistaken. Biden isn't upset with his staff. This story is just another coverup released by his staff to make him sound like he has enough cognition to be upset with them. They realized that people were getting suspicious of all of their cleaning up of what Biden said and wondering why Biden doesn't get upset with them, so they started the rumor that he really is upset with them. But he doesn't even know that it happened.

Coverup inception.

Comment

White House denies Biden irked by aides walking back his comments

Like clockwork

Comment

These things wouldn't happen if they'd just let him stay in Delaware....
                        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

He's gotten publicly upset before about the "walk backs." https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...olitics-latest

He's just a train wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                            He's gotten publicly upset before about the "walk backs." https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...olitics-latest

He's just a train wreck.
                            Now, now, no need to be mean.

Train wrecks don't deserve that.
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

Now, now, no need to be mean.

Train wrecks don't deserve that.
                              The same train wreck doesn't happen a couple times a week.

Comment