Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Will Obama pardon Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    More help from your friend, Obama, who was responsible for the security of the nation for the past EIGHT YEARS, and was well aware that Russia, China, Iran, and others were constantly trying to hack us. AND, if your Democrat friends hadn't had such a pantload of crap in their emails, there'd be nothing for Hillary's friends from Moscow to find, you dolt!
    did

Comment

lol @ blaming the russians for revealing DNC corruption.

Russians hacking the DNC is a very minor issue. Barely worth a mention, let alone sanctions. If anything Vlad should receive a medal. The fact that a major partiy is corrupt to the core and conspired to put a loser candidate in the general, where she predictably lost, is by far the most important issue.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        did
        To be perfectly honest, I'm beginning to wonder if Trump wasn't in on the conspiracy himself. He actually asked the Russians to meddle in the election, He nominated another friend to Russia and Putin, Gen. Flynn, as head of National security, who now wants to reform the agency that fired him, he totally disparages and disregards U.S. intelligence, siding with the Russians and Julian Assange instead, and now, after actually being briefed on the intelligence, after avoiding it for weeks, he comes out and blatantly lies in a tweet to the American people about what that intelligence showed. He said after the briefing that the intelligence showed that whatever the Russians did, it had no effect on the election. and that was a blatant lie., the intelligence showed no such thing, He also said that the RNC wasn't hacked, which was another blatant lie, it was hacked and yet no information garnered from that source was leaked. So he is siding with the Russians against U.S intelligence at every turn, and then lying to the American people about matters of national security.

And lets not forget that he was forced to fire his top campaign manager, Paul Manafort, because of his ties to Putin and Russia and his work in Ukraine on Russia's behalf to install Putins puppet into power there. I hate to say it, but c'mon, we could very well have a traitor sitting in the oval office.
        Last edited by JimL; 01-07-2017, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          To be perfectly honest, I'm beginning to wonder if Trump wasn't in on the conspiracy himself. He actually asked the Russians to meddle in the election, He nominated another friend to Russia and Putin, Gen. Flynn, as head of National security, who now wants to reform the agency that fired him, he totally disparages and disregards U.S. intelligence, siding with the Russians and Julian Assange instead, and now, after actually being briefed on the intelligence, after avoiding it for weeks, he comes out and blatantly lies in a tweet to the American people about what that intelligence showed. He said after the briefing that the intelligence showed that whatever the Russians did, it had no effect on the election. and that was a blatant lie., the intelligence showed no such thing, He also said that the RNC wasn't hacked, which was another blatant lie, it was hacked and yet no information garnered from that source was leaked. So he is siding with the Russians against U.S intelligence at every turn.

And lets not forget that he was forced to fire his top campaign manager because of his ties to Putin and Russia.
          All of which is true and one wonders what Putin has got on Trump. Especially important, as you say, is that the RNC was also hacked but not acted upon by Putin so as he could focus on getting "his boy Donny" into the White House. Trump's future is severely compromised. Nothing short of a full investigation by an independent, bi-partisan committee should be acceptable to any American!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
            All of which is true and one wonders what Putin has got on Trump. Especially important, as you say, is that the RNC was also hacked but not acted upon by Putin so as he could focus on getting "his boy Donny" into the White House. Trump's future is severely compromised. Nothing short of a full investigation by an independent, bi-partisan committee should be acceptable to any American!
            Yes and just how whatever it is they have on him may be used against him if need be. You also have to wonder about what he is hiding in those yet to be released tax returns and how they may be related to all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
              lol @ blaming the russians for revealing DNC corruption.

Russians hacking the DNC is a very minor issue. Barely worth a mention, let alone sanctions. If anything Vlad should receive a medal. The fact that a major partiy is corrupt to the core and conspired to put a loser candidate in the general, where she predictably lost, is by far the most important issue.

Comment

Really? Because Obama said the exact same thing a month ago.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/25...ald-trump.html

As did James Clapper in his recent testimony before Congress.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...-vote-tallies/

But, no, it must be wrong because Trump agrees.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

But, no, it must be wrong because Trump agrees.
                  What Obama said is that the results of the election reflected the will of the american people, i.e. that the process itself, the voting machines ect. were not violated by the Russians. That has nothing to do with what it was (Russian propaganda) that possibly influenced the will and the vote of the American people which is not something that can be known, and so not something that Obama is at liberty to suggest. Read between the lines MM.
                  If Obama thought that the Russian campaign itself had no effect on the will and the vote of the American people, then he would have said just that, but that is not something that can be known, so he can't say it even if it is most assuredly true. Clapper said basically the same thing, his comment had to do with vote tallies not the effect the russian campaign had on those tallies.
                  Last edited by JimL; 01-07-2017, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Do you guys have any idea how insane you sound? Do you even care?

"Russia influenced the election!"

"Wow! You must have some pretty good evidence to support such a serious accusation!"

"Well, not evidence, exactly. At least nothing definitive."

"No definitive evidence? So how can you prove it?"

"Prove it? Haha... prove it! Why would you ask such a thing! Of course we can prove it!"

"You can? With no evidence?"

"Yes! Yes... yes... OK, fine, we can't actually prove it. Are you happy now?"

"But surely you can quantify the impact... right?"

"That's a very interesting question..."

"..."

"..."

"OK..."

"..."

"So what's the answer?"

"Well, you see, it's complicated. We can't actually 'quantify' it, not as such at any rate, if you know what I mean, haha, but we know Trump won, so that's... something... right?"

"So what you're saying is that you have no idea if the Russians actually influenced the election."

"Oh, no, we're still pretty sure it happened!"

"Right..."
                    Last edited by Mountain Man; 01-07-2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Do you guys have any idea how insane you sound? Do you even care?

"Russia influenced the election!"

"Wow! You must have some pretty good evidence to support such a serious accusation!"

"Well, not evidence, exactly. At least nothing definitive."

"No definitive evidence? So how can you prove it?"

"Prove it? Haha... prove it! Why would you ask such a thing! Of course we can prove it!"

"You can? With no evidence?"

"Yes! Yes... yes... OK, fine, we can't actually prove it. Are you happy now?"

"But surely you can quantify the impact... right?"

"That's a very interesting question..."

"..."

"..."

"OK..."

"..."

"So what's the answer?"

"Well, you see, it's complicated. We can't actually 'quantify' it, not as such at any rate, if you know what I mean, haha, but we know Trump won, so that's... something... right?"

"So what you're saying is that you have no idea if the Russians actually influenced the election."

"Oh, no, we're still pretty sure it happened!"

"Right..."
                      Right, except for the fact that no one is claiming that we can prove it, what we are claiming is that Russia, under the direction of V.Putin, ran a multifacited hacking and propaganda campaign with the intent of undermining the democratic process and influencing the outcome of the election in favor of Trump. What I have said repeatedly is that gauging the effect it had on the election is not something that the intelligence agencies can do. So your post is meaningless to the point being made. But what we do know is that Trump is aware of the evidence of Russia's hacking and propaganda activities and continues to lie to the American people regarding it, disregarding and disparaging U.S. national security agencies. He has also defended Russias annexation of Crimea and supported the tyrranous theif V.Putin, who btw is now the richest man in the world to the tune of some 85 billion dollars, over and above the interests of our Nato allies and the democratized people of Russia themselves who he rules over with an iron fist, assassinating and imprisoning anyone, including journalist, that dare expose him for the theiving tyrant he is. It is also known that Trump has hired known Putin/Russian sympathizers, Paul Manafort, Gen. Flynn, et.al. to direct his own campign. The purpose of the intelligence agencies is to protect this country and our form of governance and the freedom it provides from the enemies thereof, and Trumps, being the president elect, disregard for them and his support for Putin and Assange, over and above his own country, and his disregard for the truth and blatant lying to the American people, is, as far as I'm concerned, in and of itself, an act of treason.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        Right, except for the fact that no one is claiming that we can prove it, what we are claiming is that Russia, under the direction of V.Putin, ran a multifacited hacking and propaganda campaign with the intent of undermining the democratic process and influencing the outcome of the election in favor of Trump....
                        And, for the past EIGHT YEARS, Obama has been in charge of the country, and knew full well that the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, Iran, and others were constantly trying to hack us.

A) Obama left a red carpet out for the hackers
                        2) If the Democrats didn't have so much crap in their diapers, the Russians (or anybody else) wouldn't have been able to expose it.

YOUR GUY WAS IN CHARGE OF SECURITY, Jimmy! He FAILED.

Rolling out the red carpet for hackers

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                          Right, except for the fact that no one is claiming that we can prove it...
                          If it can't be proven then how do you it even happened, you dolt?

This is the stuff of lunatics, Jim. It's only wild-eyed conspiracy theorists who think that the lack of evidence is the best evidence.

Comment

If it can't be proven then how do you it even happened, you dolt?

This is the stuff of lunatics, Jim. It's only wild-eyed conspiracy theorists who think that the lack of evidence is the best evidence.
                            Yep, I guess you're right MM, I keep failing to recognise how much smarter you are than the entire U.S National security team.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                              Yep, I guess you're right MM, I keep failing to recognise how much smarter you are than the entire U.S National security team.
                              James Clapper himself admitted there was no quantifiable impact on the election. Trump says the same thing, and unlike you, Trump has actually been briefed.

Comment

The US has had an election that was affected by an enemy power and is expected to accept a real life Manchurian candidate as president and just move on. Nothing short of a full investigation by an independent, bi-partisan committee should be acceptable to any American...including Trump.

Comment