Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

All-Cause deaths, vaxxed vs. non

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWIW...

My best friend's... um... niece-in-law... just had her first of several planned surgeries to address blood clots. The girl is 30-something, not overweight. Clotting issue started relatively soon after getting one of the jabs (not sure which), but no conclusive proof of connection.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
      FWIW...

My best friend's... um... niece-in-law... just had her first of several planned surgeries to address blood clots. The girl is 30-something, not overweight. Clotting issue started relatively soon after getting one of the jabs (not sure which), but no conclusive proof of connection.
      It's why some have nicknamed the vaccines "the Clot Shot". Thousands (possibly even tens of thousands) of negative outcomes from these vaccines, and yet the medical community acts like it's a complete mystery why perfectly healthy people are suddenly getting sick after receiving it.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Vaccines, and now double and triple booster shots, are the acceptable scientific approach to combating the arriving Omicron variant, which Collins’ protege Dr. Fauci has warned could lead to a new round of lockdowns, mask mandates and social distancing requirements from federal and state officials.

However, in the face of all the panic promotion, NIH Director Collins was asked to reconcile why Florida, the most open and free state in the nation – that does not have any COVID mandates in place, would also have the lowest infection rate in the country. Dr. Collins refused to answer the question, and instead repeated his rehearsed talking points.

It is very telling -in a weird way- how the NIH Director would not answer the question. In fact, he avoided it completely.

(Clip starts at 6:13 -MM)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...table-science/

Comment

Quote I came across recently:

"Trying to sell the 3rd and 4th shots to those who took the first 2 and 3, whilst trying to sell the 1st one as highly effective to those who have taken zero, is a bold strategy."

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Vaccines, and now double and triple booster shots, are the acceptable scientific approach to combating the arriving Omicron variant, which Collins’ protege Dr. Fauci has warned could lead to a new round of lockdowns, mask mandates and social distancing requirements from federal and state officials.

However, in the face of all the panic promotion, NIH Director Collins was asked to reconcile why Florida, the most open and free state in the nation – that does not have any COVID mandates in place, would also have the lowest infection rate in the country. Dr. Collins refused to answer the question, and instead repeated his rehearsed talking points.

It is very telling -in a weird way- how the NIH Director would not answer the question. In fact, he avoided it completely.

(Clip starts at 6:13 -MM)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...table-science/
            That !@#$% makes me even madder than the deranged little orc Lord Faucwad, because he has a rep as a devout "Christian."
            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment