Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

'Scary' poll for Biden and Democrats on Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

You mean, Lying Biden SAID that the Pope (if that's who you're calling "the world's top Christian") gave his seal of approval --- Biden is given to all sorts of fantasies and outright lies.

(The Pope is NOT "the world's top Christian" )
    Supposedly the Pope okayed his receiving communion.

As for lying through their teeth, I don't think any were more brazen than Pelosi when she met with whichever Pope it was several years back.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Supposedly the Pope okayed his receiving communion.
      Yeah, that's what I mean --- that's what Biden claims, but there was no video.

As for lying through their teeth, I don't think any were more brazen than Pelosi when she met with whichever Pope it was several years back.
      To me, the Pope is merely a man who wears a dress and lives in luxury.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

To me, the Pope is merely a man who wears a dress and lives in luxury.
        He's the head of the largest denomination of Christians[1], so I'll grant him that. But he holds no authority over me.

1. that doesn't mean I don't have some sharp disagreements but, in necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus caritas.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
          The world’s top Christian gave Biden his seal of approval. If he’s good enough for God, he’s good enough for me.
          Biden rocks, huzzah!
          troll.jpg
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

He's the head of the largest denomination of Christians[1], so I'll grant him that. But he holds no authority over me.
            Sure.

1. that doesn't mean I don't have some sharp disagreements but, in necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus caritas.
            I don't believe that "Pope" is a legitimate biblical position. I think it's just as man-made as the corrupt religious system Jesus battled against.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I don't believe that "Pope" is a legitimate biblical position. I think it's just as man-made as the corrupt religious system Jesus battled against.
              The fact he bends to leftist agendas has never made that point more clearer, especially with Francis.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I mean --- that's what Biden claims, but there was no video.
                A week or so ago I heard something about old Joe was back to repeating some of his Walter Mitty tales including his Amtrak one

ETA: Oops, just did it yet again.
                Last edited by rogue06; 11-02-2021, 12:51 PM.

Comment

A week or so ago I heard something about old Joe was back to repeating some of his Walter Mitty tales including his Amtrak one

ETA: Oops, just did it yet again.
                  Yup, even after it's widely known publicly that it's a fabrication, he still tells as though it's true.

Comment

Yup, even after it's widely known publicly that it's a fabrication, he still tells as though it's true.
                    Another symptom of dementia: confabulation. Or just being a lying politician.

Comment

" I swear to God, true story."

Comment

" I swear to God, true story."
                        The Pope told him he could say that.

Comment

The Pope told him he could say that.
                          When they were at that Civil Rights March with old Joe driving his 18 wheeler... trying to see Mandela, where they went to jail. And met Corn Pop there.

Comment

When they were at that Civil Rights March with old Joe driving his 18 wheeler... trying to see Mandela, where they went to jail. And met Corn Pop there.
                            When he was a lifeguard and everybody was fascinated with the hair on his legs.

Seriously, if Trump had come up with HALF this stuff....

Comment

When he was a lifeguard and everybody was fascinated with the hair on his legs.

Seriously, if Trump had come up with HALF this stuff....
                              It's more the point that he has admitted that these stories were not, shall we say, exactly factual in content, and yet continues to repeat them over and over.

Comment