Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Did election "protesters" even vote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
    Yes, because that one is, yet again, an add for political canvassing. The other photo is actually interesting.

Look, Rogue, if you want to keep using freaking craigslist ads to prove that there is some conspiracy going on you need to post the actual photos.

And, what, no reply to the rest? No seeds of worry that one of the two bits of evidence used was absolutely looney tunes? Why can't you provide a source for these paid protesters that doesn't suck?
    AFAICT, one of those with the 267-606-5147 number is the one advertising for people to block traffic. And let's be honest here Jaecp, your history is one of dismissing everything you don't agree with.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      AFAICT, one of those with the 267-606-5147 number is the one advertising for people to block traffic. And let's be honest here Jaecp, your history is one of dismissing everything you don't agree with.
      I dismissed nothing. I explained, in detail, how you had been hoodwinked by a spoof on Craigslist. You are free to try and find evidence but so far you've got nothing. If you want to claim I'm dismissing things then let's take this challenge up. What, exactly, have I dismissed unjustified? Where is the flaw in my explanations?

You wanna say I'm dismissing this evidence? Prove it. Post the actual pics in this thread or a new one and I will take you to school

Comment

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
        It's not about blame. I had hoped that as a fellow servicemember you'd be able to focus on our country for this and not on your usual partisan stuff.

I was wrong and will go back to ignoring you. Please, if you have any friends in intelligence talk to them. They will confirm what I've told you.

Good day
        You mean like our friends in intelligence convinced congress to invade Iraq? Hummm, interesting how progressives pick and choose when they want to believe 'the intelligence community' and when they do not. Tell me, have they submitted their evidence to an independent group of cyber security experts and did they come to the conclusion too that Russia was behind the hacks? Again, it's quite amusing how selective progressives are when they want to be. Bush has to be condemned for listening to 'the intelligence community' on invading Iraq, but we should just blindly follow when they tell you precisely what you want to hear. Besides, do you have any evidence that the hacks caused Clinton to win the election because the people I talk to seemed to have simply used the hacked e-mails as another nail in the coffin of why Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate and unfit to be president.

Anyway, please let me know when I should accept what the intelligence community says. Do I accept it only when it confirms what I already want to believe and reject it when it doesn't or should I be skeptical in either case and ask for analysis, from non government, non partisan, sources to confirm important stuff, such as this? Just as invading a country isn't a decision to be taken lightly, accusing a major power of playing with an election of another major power is a pretty bold claim that needs strong evidence of support. Not just some 'experts' saying it's true.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
          Lets take bets on her response to this.

100-1 odds she calls you 'Brave Sir Jacep'.
          4-1 odds she calls you 'dear' in a passive aggressive tone.
          8-1 odds she calls you 'little boy'.
          100-1 she says you can't admit to error.
          9-1 odds she calls you a 'jackass'.
          10-1 odds she says you're deflecting.
          Have you looked a cure for your LPOTOCD? Might I suggest on electroshock therapy or Thorazine? I'm sure there's a cure out there for your LPOTOCD.

BTW looks like I proved you wrong again. Of course, I'll enjoy your deflections with you failing to admit to yet another mistake you ended up making. I'm sure the show will be rather well, although it might take a few days for me to get back to you. Got a busy weekend ahead of me.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
            Have you looked a cure for your LPOTOCD? Might I suggest on electroshock therapy or Thorazine? I'm sure there's a cure out there for your LPOTOCD.

BTW looks like I proved you wrong again. Of course, I'll enjoy your deflections with you failing to admit to yet another mistake you ended up making. I'm sure the show will be rather well, although it might take a few days for me to get back to you. Got a busy weekend ahead of me.
            I figured you wouldn't be allowed to have a laptop at the nuthouse - prisoners there have rules.

Comment

I figured you wouldn't be allowed to have a laptop at the nuthouse - prisoners there have rules.
              They let me have one.

Comment

We are NOT "prisoners"! We are inmates, and we actually RUN the nuthouse.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment