Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hillary Clinton is a disgrace to womankind!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton is a disgrace to womankind!

As a lady, I would not want Hillary Clinton to have the honor of being the first female president. She simply lacks the integrity! And she thinks partial birth abortions should be allowed! And her pants are on fire. Mind you, I detest Donald Duck(I mean Trump) too, so I don't even know what I vote for! Maybe write in a third party or vote none? No debating please. Well, maybe a little, but it cannot get out of hand! Or else...
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

I think what's most insulting is that women are expected to dutifully vote for Hillary simply because they're of the same gender.

The #1 reason my wife is voting for Trump is because of the Supreme Court. Trump has already put together an impressive list of who he will nominate. Hillary, on the other hand, will be sure to load up the court with liberals who put their political agenda ahead of the law.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Yeah! It's as if we ladies are supposed to be meek little herd animals who do every thing that the "all-wise" DNC want us to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        Yeah! It's as if we ladies are supposed to be meek little herd animals who do every thing that the "all-wise" DNC want us to do!
        Actually that is how the Democrats think everyone should behave. Let mamma Democrat Party take care of everything for you, poor dumb little constituent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Actually that is how the Democrats think everyone should behave. Let mamma Democrat Party take care of everything for you, poor dumb little constituent.
          Can I bite them yet? Because they seem to think we're dumber than a spoiled lapdog!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            It's the same reason they think they can cover budget deficits by raising taxes, because they never expect people to change their behavior in response to government policy.

Comment

Why hasn't the Republican party nominated a female presidential candidate yet? Are women not allowed to run for president as a Republican? Anyways, the only reason I'm nominally republican is the abortion issue. Otherwise, let God judge those outside the church.

Comment

Why hasn't the Republican party nominated a female presidential candidate yet? Are women not allowed to run for president as a Republican? Anyways, the only reason I'm nominally republican is the abortion issue. Otherwise, let God judge those outside the church.
                Are you forgetting Sara Palin? well that was vice president, but still.

I would have voted for Condoleeza Rice if she ran.

Comment

I think most women are too smart to run for president!

Comment

I think most women are too smart to run for president!
                    I think Trump should come out of the closet and self-identify as a gay trans black muslim woman. He would be sure to win the election then.

Comment

Why hasn't the Republican party nominated a female presidential candidate yet? Are women not allowed to run for president as a Republican?
                      Anybody is allowed to seek the nomination. Carly Fiorina tried, but she flamed out pretty early in the primaries. The fact is, there just aren't many prominent female politicians in either party who are viable presidential candidates. Just looking at the Democrats, what other woman besides Hillary could have even attempted a presidential run?

Make of that what you will.

Comment

As a lady, I would not want Hillary Clinton to have the honor of being the first female president. She simply lacks the integrity! And she thinks partial birth abortions should be allowed! And her pants are on fire. Mind you, I detest Donald Duck(I mean Trump) too, so I don't even know what I vote for! Maybe write in a third party or vote none? No debating please. Well, maybe a little, but it cannot get out of hand! Or else...
                        As many have expressed when faced with the chant of how we need a woman president... "but not that woman!"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You do realize that this was the first time the Democrats nominated a female, right?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            You do realize that this was the first time the Democrats nominated a female, right?

Yes. Though, I guess someone has to be first. Even if it's the party that thinks IT IS OKAY TO KILL UNBORN BABIES! Sorry. I have five nieces and a younger sister. I'm pretty protective of little ones. Even though I've never reproduced myself.

Comment

Yes. Though, I guess someone has to be first. Even if it's the party that thinks IT IS OKAY TO KILL UNBORN BABIES! Sorry. I have five nieces and a younger sister. I'm pretty protective of little ones. Even though I've never reproduced myself.
                              you are not supposed to reproduce yourself. That would be cloning and it is illegal.

Comment