Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Ku Klux Klan makes it official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    Demi's consorting with the enemy, like Trump.
    Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
    You are our enemy.
    Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Yes Darth, thats what he said.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
      Demi's consorting with the enemy, like Trump.
      Being unwilling to attack Russia based on specious accusations of "hacking" is not the same as "consorting with the enemy". Despite what liberal morons like you and Jaecp think, Obama trying to goad Russia into a pointless war is not a good thing, so I was pleased when Putin refused to take the bait and called Obama out as a lame duck. But make no mistake, Obama is playing a very dangerous game that could have easily blown up in his face.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Being unwilling to attack Russia based on specious accusations of "hacking" is not the same as "consorting with the enemy". Despite what liberal morons like you and Jaecp think, Obama trying to goad Russia into a pointless war is not a good thing, so I was pleased when Putin refused to take the bait and called Obama out as a lame duck. But make no mistake, Obama is playing a very dangerous game that could have easily blown up in his face.
        Interesting that Donald Trump continues to defend Russia while attacking the US intelligence community for its consensus view that Putin interfered with the US election. Whose side is Trump on?

The Logan Act is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorised citizens from negotiating with foreign governments having a dispute with the U.S. It was intended to prevent the undermining of the US government.

And attempting to undermine the system of government in the US is precisely what Putin is doing and what Trump is defending.

Comment

• Apparently Darth and CP didn't get it. If you are a supporter of one who consorts with our enemies, like you are supporters of Trump, then you are our enemy.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
            Apparently Darth and CP didn't get it. If you are a supporter of one who consorts with our enemies, like you are supporters of Trump, then you are our enemy.
            I just love the inconsistency of liberals. In 2012, liberals mocked conservatives for warning of potential Russian aggression. Now, they're crying wolf because their ox was gored, and they're looking for a scapegoat.
            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
              Apparently Darth and CP didn't get it. If you are a supporter of one who consorts with our enemies, like you are supporters of Trump, then you are our enemy.
              You are your own worst enemy, Jimmy.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                I just love the inconsistency of liberals. In 2012, liberals mocked conservatives for warning of potential Russian aggression. Now, they're crying wolf because their ox was gored, and they're looking for a scapegoat.

Comment