Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

'Basket of Deplorables'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Basket of Deplorables'

Half of these people supposedly 'basket of deplorables'. This according to Hillary Clinton, corrupt, power-hungry compulsive liar!!

Most likely she will regret saying that
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

I thought that was a bullet hole in his forehead until I saw the Hindu garb.
    When I Survey....

Comment

Yep, we are just a bunch of beer swilling, sister kissing, gun toting, gap tooth, NASCAR loving, racists... We can thank Hillary for showing her true feelings for the hard working middle class.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post

Half of these people supposedly 'basket of deplorables'. This according to Hillary Clinton, corrupt, power-hungry compulsive liar!!

Most likely she will regret saying that
        Why would she regret it, it happens to be true, although half may be stretching it, but the Trump basket, so to speak, does contain the alt-right, white supremesists, neo-nazi, KKK, Putin loving, nationalists. I mean, you may not like being associated with this bunch, but hey, if the shoe fits!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          Yep, we are just a bunch of beer swilling, sister kissing, gun toting, gap tooth, NASCAR loving, racists... We can thank Hillary for showing her true feelings for the hard working middle class.
          Nope, she actually made a distinction between say, Trump supporters like yourself, and the alt-right.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
            Why would she regret it, it happens to be true...
            And, once again... Oh the Iron E!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I will admit, the cult-like aspect surrounding Trump is disturbing. It's one thing to be politically hopeful, but, man, a lot of these folks take it way too far. I remember the early cult-like adoration surrounding Obama, where people were even declaring him the messiah. It's a gonna be HUGE letdown if he gets in and turns out to be another establishment hoax.

Comment

Why would she regret it
                Way to get Trump supporters mad, and ensure they turn out on election day!!!

although half may be stretching it but the Trump basket, so to speak, does contain the alt-right, white supremesists, neo-nazi, KKK, Putin loving, nationalists. I mean, you may not like being associated with this bunch
                Doesn't bother me that lib media and their useful sheeple parrots smear! They do what they do, shamelessly, like you!!
                Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Nope, she actually made a distinction between say, Trump supporters like yourself, and the alt-right.
                  Well she said half of Trump supporters, that is a lot of hard working middle class Americans.
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                    I will admit, the cult-like aspect surrounding Trump is disturbing. It's one thing to be politically hopeful, but, man, a lot of these folks take it way too far. I remember the early cult-like adoration surrounding Obama, where people were even declaring him the messiah. It's a gonna be HUGE letdown if he gets in and turns out to be another establishment hoax.
                    The claim that Obama supporters were declaring him to be the messiah didn't come from Obama supporters it came from the conservative propagandists which as usual their followers swallowed hook line and sinker.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Well she said half of Trump supporters, that is a lot of hard working middle class Americans.
                      Well, so what if they are hard working middle class americans, being hard working middle class americans doesn't discount their being racist.

Comment

The claim that Obama supporters were declaring him to be the messiah didn't come from Obama supporters it came from the conservative propagandists which as usual their followers swallowed hook line and sinker.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No it didn't. The type of language used (i.e. from public figures like Oprah, Farrakhan, Newsweek mag, etc.) and the numerous images of Obama portrayed with a halo throughout the blogoshere all gave a messianic impressions of Obama, aside from the sheer emotional outpouring we saw from the crowd of supporters when he was elected and what they thought he would accomplish. It's the exact same thing I'm seeing with Trump. It's all just indicative of how desperate people are becoming and how bad a shape the US has been since the crash of 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                            No it didn't. The type of language used (i.e. from public figures like Oprah, Farrakhan, Newsweek mag, etc.) and the numerous images of Obama portrayed with a halo throughout the blogoshere...
                            You'll find a pretty good sample here...

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                              Way to get Trump supporters mad, and ensure they turn out on election day!!!
                              Some may get mad, others may come to their senses, see what kind of people they are being associated with, what kind of people Trump is inspiring, and opt out.

Doesn't bother me that lib media and their useful sheeple parrots smear! They do what they do, shamelessly, like you!!
                              Facts are facts, whether you like it or not.

Comment