Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

AOC...inciting an insurrection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    While trying to minimize collateral damage among citizens. The U.S. has invested a whole lot of money designing weapons designed to take out the intended target without killing anyone nearby. I seriously doubt that either Russia or China has spent a dime do anything similar and likely consider it a massive waste of money.
    Yup, remember the guy - the luckiest guy n Iraq? Stormin' Norman showed off a precision strike on the bridge he has just passed over.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      While trying to minimize collateral damage among citizens. The U.S. has invested a whole lot of money designing weapons designed to take out the intended target without killing anyone nearby. I seriously doubt that either Russia or China has spent a dime do anything similar and likely consider it a massive waste of money.
      I think even Russia and China would value the efficiency of precision strikes. And I also doubt America's obsession with precision has anything to do with moral superiority to those nations, since we lead the world in empire building which in itself is evil. If that indeed is what you were arguing. If not, I'd like to know what your point is.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

I think even Russia and China would value the efficiency of precision strikes. And I also doubt America's obsession with precision has anything to do with moral superiority to those nations, since we lead the world in empire building which in itself is evil. If that indeed is what you were arguing. If not, I'd like to know what your point is.
        I think our Military is KEENLY aware, and desirous of, the need for precision strikes, as our media would (and rightly has) called them to task for innocent deaths.

China and Russia media would do th... oh, that's right - they don't have the freedom to criticize their military.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

Because we're the ones putting millions of people into concentration camps in order to keep an iron grip on a territory where we aren't wanted.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment