Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Doctors concerned about Hillary's health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    Post #1 does not refer to any doctors that have first hand knowledge of the physical examination of Hillary.

Doctors don't need first hand knowledge to deduce grave concerns; knowing medical history can be sufficient! But go ahead, imply those eminent doctors irresponsible about what they say on public media.

Spin, libs, spin!!!

Also, provide proof please that 'Hillary's physician' actually has first hand knowledge (and not just 'Hillary's side says so').
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

The problem is that distinguishing between sarcasm, sillyness, and foolishness is like wading through the Chicago stockyards to find a penny.
      Because liberals are devoid of a sense of humor.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Trump, on Twitter:

I think that both candidates, Crooked Hillary and myself, should release detailed medical records. I have no problem in doing so! Hillary?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...39317142069248
        Ran out of popcorn, need resupply!!
        Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

The problem is that distinguishing between sarcasm, sillyness, and foolishness is like wading through the Chicago stockyards to find a penny.
          Cite please.

Comment

• First it was the media's over-the-top dismissing of anyone questioning Hillary's health as fantastical "bonkers" conspiracy theorists.

Then it was allegations of Google actually censoring searches for Hillary's health...

Which brings us to Huffington Post contributor, David Seaman, who was apparently shaken by the abrupt censorship of Huffington Post for a couple articles he wrote on on Hillary's health...

Edited by a Moderator

Moderated By: rogue06

video contains language not suitable for Tweb

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
            Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by rogue06; 08-30-2016, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
              Which brings us to Huffington Post contributor, David Seaman, who was apparently shaken by the abrupt censorship of Huffington Post for a couple articles he wrote on on Hillary's health...
              By the way, I didn't link to the video because it contains the F-bomb and other profanity. The guy is obviously shaken up.

Just for grins, I thought I'd check to see if this really was a contributor to HuffPo, and, sure enough, they have him listed as an author on their website as...

YouTuber, researcher, and cryptocurrency enthusiast

Huffington Post Outspeak/AOL video contributor. Fan of math, currency, wine.

Previously a guest on CNN Headline News, BBC World Service, FOX News, ABC News Digital, Coast to Coast, RT America, Young Turks, and elsewhere.

I have been intrigued and in love with media for as long as I can remember.

Getting the truth to the masses has always been fun, but now it's so easy, too!

Just for grins, I took a screen shot in case they decide to disavow any knowledge of his actions.

huffpo seaman.jpg

Yeah, this is kinda weird.

ETA, also, some of the posts to which he refers are, indeed, MIA....

huffpo seaman no longer.jpg
              Last edited by Cow Poke; 08-29-2016, 07:06 PM.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• I'm actually becoming more of a believer she has documented health problems they're trying to hide than I was before. It's sort of the lady doth protest too much me thinks situation.

Comment

• Source: Media Orgs Donate to Clinton Foundation Then Downplay Clinton Foundation Scandal

Google 'Clinton AP story' and see what happensThe New York Timesjust as it has done in the past

Source

© Copyright Original Source

The story continues at the link above and is itself loaded with hyperlinks (only one of which I included).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                    I'm actually becoming more of a believer she has documented health problems they're trying to hide than I was before. It's sort of the lady doth protest too much me thinks situation.
                    And, she admitted to the FBI that she can't remember a lot of stuff related to her training on how to handle classified information, or the handling of classified information, etc ... due to her 2012 head injury! SHE USED THAT AS HER DEFENSE!

Comment

• It looks like CNN may have demanded that Dr. Drew withdraw his comments about Hillary's health and when he refused his show was cancelled: http://pagesix.com/2016/09/04/dr-dre...589.1472997909

If true, kinda ironic now that Hillary is using poor health as an excuse for her email scandal.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Oh my..... another coughing spell for Hillary, this one... wow...

http://nypost.com/2016/09/05/hillary...ergy-at-rally/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          Oh my..... another coughing spell for Hillary, this one... wow...

http://nypost.com/2016/09/05/hillary...ergy-at-rally/
                          that could just be a cold or the flu. I've had a cough for the last three weeks, it literally is leaving me coughing until I am ready to puke (have twice from it). It's a bug that's going around at the moment, I know over a dozen people with the same thing.
                          Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                          1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                            that could just be a cold or the flu. I've had a cough for the last three weeks, it literally is leaving me coughing until I am ready to puke (have twice from it). It's a bug that's going around at the moment, I know over a dozen people with the same thing.
                            Hillary has been having coughing fits during public appearances for months. This isn't just the 24-hour flu. She is a very sick woman.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                              Just hours earlier, she was perfectly fine, speaking to the reporters on her plane. This is a recurring thing with her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                Hillary has been having coughing fits during public appearances for months. This isn't just the 24-hour flu. She is a very sick woman.
                                She is just getting all choked up talking about Trump

It is hard to breathe when your nose is growing

Comment