Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Doctors concerned about Hillary's health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wapo: Hillary health is now 'real issue'

I wrote this on Tuesday morning:

The simple fact is that there is zero evidence that anything is seriously wrong with Clinton. If suffering an occasional coughing fit is evidence of a major health problem, then 75 percent of the country must have that mystery illness. And I am one of them.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tial-campaign/
    Even mainstream lib media have given up hiding Hillary's health problems!!

Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

• NYT reporter tweets:

Feels like a good day for Clinton to release her medical records and call on Trump to do same
      https://twitter.com/adamnagourney/st...95019304464389

Comment

• Yeah, that looks rather unusual.

Comment

• Pretty much open and shut now. Even the Clinton News Network has been forced to cover it without spin.

Comment

• They can't hide it, there is something seriously wrong with that woman.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
              They can't hide it, there is something seriously wrong with that woman.
              If there were something seriously wrong with her health wise, then why would she bother running for president? After all shes a crook and has billions in ill gotten gains stashed away so she certainly doesn't need the money. So why do you think this very ill woman would go through the hell of running for president? sheesh! such silly naive people.

Comment

• I don't know how she's going to make it through a 90-minute debate without a break with Trump bearing down on her.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• 3rd and best angle!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XQP...=youtu.be&t=40

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                    Pretty much open and shut now. Even the Clinton News Network has been forced to cover it without spin.
                    CNN, Tom Brokaw, even the Washington Post has been forced to admit that it's a "real issue" after dismissing it as an unfounded conspiracy theory just a week ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      If there were something seriously wrong with her health wise, then why would she bother running for president? After all shes a crook and has billions in ill gotten gains stashed away so she certainly doesn't need the money. So why do you think this very ill woman would go through the hell of running for president? sheesh! such silly naive people.

Spin, libs, spin!!!

Comment

Power James, the love of power. And the fact is there is something seriously wrong with this woman - I know it and you know it.
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

• Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                          There is another video from other angle!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsvI_kSyzK4

But she's perfectly fine! Spin, libs, spin!!!
                          I really don't think it's a laughing matter. She deserves our compassion regardless of how you feel about her politically. I hope her family has enough concern for her to strongly encourage her to drop out of the race for her own good, but I'm beginning to wonder if it is literally Hillary's dying wish to be president.

Comment

That's a very good question. What would compel someone in her condition to run for president? Can a thirst for power really be so strong that someone would be willing to jeopardize their life to attain it? It's an interesting insight into the human condition.

Comment

Going down in the history records as the first female POTUS? What career politician wouldn't lust for such an accolade?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                I really don't think it's a laughing matter. She deserves our compassion regardless of how you feel about her politically. I hope her family has enough concern for her to strongly encourage her to drop out of the race for her own good, but I'm beginning to wonder if it is literally Hillary's dying wish to be president.

I agree, I'm actually starting to feel bad for her. But this incident is a game changer - it will be all over the news the next few days.

Comment