Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Security Issue Identified Related to China’s Connection to Dominion Voting Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

If the machines are automatically switching votes for Trump to those for Biden that would have implications outside of Georgia.
    But they clearly were not doing that in Georgia. They were tallying the votes as they were recorded on the paper ballots, as was shown through the hand audit.

So why would the machines work differently in states other than Georgia? Is it even rational to presume they would? Without outside interference, they should all work the same way.

Assuming then the machines only mistally when directed to do so, how could an entity desiring to corrupt these machines know ahead of time that Georgia would choose to do a hand audit and therefore not corrupt them there and only there?
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 12-08-2020, 01:43 PM.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Darfius View Post
      But there's no evidence of voter fraud to merit a signature audit, right?
      Exactly. But I get the impression that you don't really get it.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

But they clearly were not doing that in Georgia. They were tallying the votes as they were recorded on the paper ballots, as was shown through the hand audit.

So why would the machines work differently in states other than Georgia? Is it even rational to presume they would? Without outside interference, they should all work the same way.

Assuming then the machines only mistally when directed to do so, how could an entity desiring to corrupt these machines know ahead of time that Georgia would choose to do a hand audit and therefore not corrupt them there and only there?
        You are either lying or incredibly stupid. As explained in my post, the "recounts" only considered the "vote", not the eligibility of the voter. That's a ceremony, not an audit.

Comment

You are either lying or incredibly stupid. As explained in my post, the "recounts" only considered the "vote", not the eligibility of the voter. That's a ceremony, not an audit.
          I'll ignore 'stupid' once. But you might want to look in the mirror. My post was addressing the possibility the voting machines themselves changed votes (i.e. the subject of the thread), not whether all the ballots themselves were correlated 1-1 to registered voters

What the Georgia audit and recounts show is that the machines functioned as expected and as designed on election day. You can't look for flaws or software backdoors in the machines themselves as explanations for the outcome.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I don't remember you always being this objectionable.

Comment

ALL the present court decisions so far have found "no merit nor evidence" for the Republican claims and yours.

There is no evidence of any Chinese connection with Dominion.
              Last edited by shunyadragon; 12-08-2020, 04:54 PM.

Comment