Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Trump rally was peaceful until liberals showed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CivilDiscourse,
    .... an unpoint point worth zero points, in my opinion. I did say wartime. In peacetime, we have to remain vigilant and act to maintain the peace, with the knowledge that it can go quickly off the rails if we do not. We have to take the nutter threat seriously, especially while they have a friend in the White House.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
      CivilDiscourse,
      .... an unpoint point worth zero points, in my opinion. I did say wartime. In peacetime, we have to remain vigilant and act to maintain the peace, with the knowledge that it can go quickly off the rails if we do not. We have to take the nutter threat seriously, especially while they have a friend in the White House.
      Biden has yet to denounce the leftist violence in DC this past weekend. He must support it...
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

CivilDiscourse,
        .... an unpoint point worth zero points, in my opinion. I did say wartime.
        Which is incorrect. Americans have never shot fascists on sight. American soldiers have shot enemy soldiers on sight during wartime.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

Biden has yet to denounce the leftist violence in DC this past weekend. He must support it...
          In all fairness, Biden is a frightened, disoriented old man. He is afraid to denounce anyone who might support him (especially violent ones) as well as upsetting his puppet masters.

And he's probably so disoriented that he doesn't know what has been happening anyway.

Comment

CivilDiscourse,
            No. You called killing fascists an "honourable tradition".

At the same time you "hyperbolicly" call those you don't like fascists.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Which is incorrect. Americans have never shot fascists on sight. American soldiers have shot enemy soldiers on sight during wartime.
              And even that isn't entirely true. American soldiers have shot enemy soldiers on sight during battles. Most axis soldiers encountered after a battle were captured as opposed to merely shot on sight.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

And even that isn't entirely true. American soldiers have shot enemy soldiers on sight during battles. Most axis soldiers encountered after a battle were captured as opposed to merely shot on sight.
                And we still don't even know what he means by "fascist." A German soldier wasn't a "fascist" simply because he wore a German uniform, or even a swastika. Fascism (however defined) resides in a person's head and not on their sleeve.

Comment

And we still don't even know what he means by "fascist." A German soldier wasn't a "fascist" simply because he wore a German uniform, or even a swastika. Fascism (however defined) resides in a person's head and not on their sleeve.
                  That's the thing with people who advocate/excuse violence against "fascists." The definition of "fascist" is "Who I name a fascist". Which basically translates into advocating for violence against anyone they want.

Comment

And we still don't even know what he means by "fascist."
                    He's a relativist. It means whatever he wants it to mean at the moment he's saying it.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Definition of fascism here:
                      https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

Comment

Great. did you see this part? "forcible suppression of opposition"

Exactly what the liberals have been doing.

Comment