Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

VP of Dominion Voting machines admitted in 2016 that votes can be easily manipulated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

According to Giuliani, there was no lawsuit lost in Pennsylvania. He should know because he likely would have been the one to file it.

What lawsuit are you talking about?
    Giuliani has his head in a very dark place and it is dripping down his face,

There was one ruling in favor of the Republican Party in Allegheny County that involved a legal technicality not fraud, but involved only 2349 votes.

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/arizona-pennsylvania-georgia-lawsuits-trump-biden/index.html

Pennsylvania

A state judge in Pennsylvania rejected an attempt by the Trump campaign to throw out more than 2,000 absentee ballots for technical reasons.

The Trump campaign has made several attempts to throw out absentee ballots in Pennsylvania courts, and Judge Robert Baldi of the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas on Thursday ruled that throwing out the absentee ballots would disenfranchise voters.

The case was not among those where the Trump campaign has alleged fraud. Instead, the campaign had argued the state should enforce rules about when absentee ballots should or should not be counted, taking issue with 2,177 ballots in Bucks County that were in an unsealed privacy envelope or lacked handwritten dates, names or addresses on their outer envelopes. Those ballots will be counted, Baldi ordered.

The Trump campaign has lost several similar bids attacking small numbers of absentee ballots in two other counties.

Baldi, in his opinion on Thursday, made clear fraud was not an issue.

"It must be noted that the parties specifically stipulated in their comprehensive stipulation of facts that there exists no evidence of any fraud, misconduct, or any impropriety with respect to the challenged ballots. There is nothing in the record and nothing alleged that would lead to the conclusion that any of the challenged ballots were submitted by someone not qualified or entitled to vote in this election," he wrote. "At no time did Petitioners present evidence or argument to the contrary."

In an outcome more favorable for Republicans, the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court decided 2-1 on Thursday that 2,349 absentee ballots in Allegheny County should not be counted, siding with a Republican state Senate candidate who brought the case to contest validity of ballots with a technical flaw. The ballots did not have a date of the voter's signature on the outside envelope.
    The ruling differs from other courts in the state that have refused Trump campaign requests to throw out hundreds of ballots because they had technical deficiencies, like lacking other handwritten information on absentee ballots' exterior envelopes. None of the cases contest enough ballots to change Biden's win in the state.

© Copyright Original Source

No court decisions in favor of Trump involving accusations of fraud.
    Last edited by shunyadragon; 11-20-2020, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Georgia hand recount of all ballots is now being completed, and no problem encountered with the voting machines. Yes about 5800 ballots were found not counted due to human error not fraud. Of the 5800 found only about 1400 were for Trump using a hand ballot recount.

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/georgia-recount-election-results/index.html

Georgia nearing completion of statewide ballot audit, official says

By Jason Morris and Maeve Reston, CNN

(CNN)Georgia elections officials said Thursday that plans to release results of a statewide ballot audit have been delayed while one county completes its review, but are expected shortly.

The county audits were due Wednesday. Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs said that results were expected to be released earlier Thursday but were held after one county realized some ballots still hadn't been audited yet.
      "They are hand-tallying it now and for accuracy's sake we are letting them complete that process, so we can issue the most up-to-date and accurate audit report," Fuchs told CNN.
      Two of Georgia's largest counties outside of Atlanta -- Cobb and Gwinnett counties -- both uploaded their results of the hand-recount before noon Thursday, as planned, officials told CNN.

The suburban revolt against Trump in the suburbs surrounding Atlanta, paired with huge turnout among Black voters, powered Biden's gains in the state, building on years of intensive Democratic organizing to register voters. The state is now the center of the political universe, because the two US Senate runoff elections will determine which political party controls the Senate.
      The President has continued to tweet debunked disinformation about voting software used in the state and objected to the recount as "fake" by tweeting false claims about the state's signature-matching process.
      During the weeklong recount, officials in four counties found new batches of votes that weren't counted on Election Day or weren't properly transmitted to the Secretary of State for tallying.
      In all, more than 5,800 uncounted votes were uncovered, netting nearly 1,400 new votes for Trump, who falsely said the discoveries were proof of wrongdoing. State officials stressed that these were accidents caused by human error and not indicative of fraud or vote-rigging.
      Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, has come under fire from both Trump and the state's sitting GOP senators, David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, who called on him to resign after falsely accusing him of failing to "deliver honest and transparent elections."Raffensperger told CNN's Jake Tapper on Wednesday that the state has "not seen widespread voter fraud." When asked about the attacks from Trump and members of his own party, he defended his credentials as a "lifelong Republican" and "conservative Christian Republican."
      "I'm going to make sure we count every legal, lawful vote and we're not going to count any illegal votes," Raffensperger said. "My record will stand on itself. We have done a great job."

© Copyright Original Source

Learn how to read. The votes were majority for Trump, which closed the gap by 1,400 votes. That is to say, after counting the "found" votes which were for Biden and those for Trump, Trump had a net 1,400 vote gain, but that requires that the majority were cast for him.

So it stands to reason that whoever "left that batch out" did so intentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
        Here's another hint: I know who Giuliani is and his reputation, and no one ever accused him of lying until he was hired by Trump.
        You need to get your head out of the sand. Giuliani has been a known liar all of his public career.
        America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

Originally posted by Darfius View Post

Learn how to read. The votes were majority for Trump, which closed the gap by 1,400 votes. That is to say, after counting the "found" votes which were for Biden and those for Trump, Trump had a net 1,400 vote gain, but that requires that the majority were cast for him.

No, it does not stand to reason. Your claim is unsupported.
          America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

Originally posted by Darfius View Post

It was determined by the Election officials of both the Republican and Democratic Parties that the missing ballots was not intentional nor fraud.

No court decisions in favor of Trump involving accusations of fraud.

Comment

It was determined by the Election officials of both the Republican and Democratic Parties that the missing ballots was not intentional nor fraud.
              Right, another "innocent error" that just happened to benefit China Joe. Where are all the "innocent errors" that benefit President Trump?
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Right, another "innocent error" that just happened to benefit China Joe. Where are all the "innocent errors" that benefit President Trump?
                Change subject when cannot respond to the subject of the thread, Giuliani is not an "innocent error" he is a demented tragic figure. Accusation of wide spread fraud in the election process does not represent "innocent errors." It represents tragic dangerous questioning of our election system. The errors found in recounts and audits are simply errors in the process, and not fraud. The courts and the election officials of both parties have determined there is no widespread fraud in the election process of the USA.

Comment

I'm a conspiracy theorist and I'm here to share my belief in Jesus Christ.
                  When the beliefs we can check turn out to be false, it's odds on the things we can't check will be false, too.

Y'all do this to yourselves.

Comment

Change subject when cannot respond to the subject of the thread...
                    If you're confused about the subject of the thread then I suggest you read the opening post.

And I didn't change the subject, I responded to your claim that the numerous voting and counting "irregularities" are nothing more than human error, but if that's true, then why are all the "errors" only in China Joe's favor? One would expect random errors to favor both candidates equally.

Suppose you were watching a basketball game, and every third goal scored by one team was awarded to the other. How many times would that have to happen before you said, "You know, I think the score keeper is doing it on purpose"?

Comment

If you're confused about the subject of the thread then I suggest you read the opening post.

And I didn't change the subject, I responded to your claim that the numerous voting and counting "irregularities" are nothing more than human error, but if that's true, then why are all the "errors" only in China Joe's favor? One would expect random errors to favor both candidates equally.
                      The errors in Georgia favored Trump. Of the ~5,800 ballots found in Georgia the majority were for Trump closing the gap by ~1,400 votes.

Comment

The errors in Georgia favored Trump. Of the ~5,800 ballots found in Georgia the majority were for Trump closing the gap by ~1,400 votes.
                        The errors were in China Joe's favor and were only discovered in the recount, at which point the count was corrected and the votes given to President Trump.

Comment

The errors were in China Joe's favor and were only discovered in the recount, at which point the count was corrected and the votes given to President Trump.

The errors in Georgia favored Trump. Of the ~5,800 ballots found in Georgia the majority were for Trump closing the gap by ~1,400 votes. We are not having recounts in states Trump won.

The purpose of audits and recounts is to correct errors such as these, and certify the election.
                          Last edited by shunyadragon; 11-21-2020, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post
                            If only the Democrats had put forth a bill to safeguard our elections and ensure robust manual audits would be performed.
                            I believe that robust allowance for audits and recounts exist in all states regardless of political party. The responsibility is at the state level in our legal system.

Comment

Only thing I admit is that the Democrat party shouldn't have perpetrated fraud.
                              There is no evidence that this is the case. All the law suites brought by the Republicans concerning accusations of fraud have been rejected or withdrawn from the courts.

Yes the SAFE Act could have reduced the possibility of fraud, but it was rejected by the Republicans despite being supported by the Democrats.

Comment

To add: The reference yu cited only described the allegations made by Giuliani and not 'evidence.'

Comment